Revitalizing, non-anti-aging facial serum specifically formulated for men’s skin, which apparently leaves a very pleasant velvety skin.
A product that belongs to the Collezione Barbiere, dedicated to the shaving ritual of the true contemporary gentleman. This means that it can be applied to freshly shaved skin.
We are going to analyze your INCI to see if it does not include irritating ingredients, which would not be suitable for freshly shaved skin.
After reading this article, I recommend that you read this other one with an Analysis of the Best Facial and Anti-Aging Serums for Men . But do not stay in the analysis, later I explain many interesting things about serums.
Analysis of Barbiere Revitalizing Facial Serum from Acqua Collection in Parma
- Dimethicone : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Polymethylsilsesquioxane : Analyzed in the eye contour Génifique Yeux Light Pearl De Lancome .
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Butylene Glycol : Tested in Clarins Men Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate : Tested in Fiori di Cipria men’s anti-wrinkle cream as Ascorbyl Palmitate.
- Propanediol : Tested in Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Contour .
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Polyacrylamide : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics cream .
- Polysorbate 20 : Tested on Clinique Smart eye contour .
- C13-14 Isoparaffin : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics cream .
- Caprylyl Glycol : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics cream .
- Parfum (Fragrance) .
- Polysorbate 80 : Tested in Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye contour .
- Decylene Glycol : A synthetic glycol that works as a skin conditioning agent. Glycols also glide products (for easier application) and can help improve penetration of other ingredients.
- Laureth-7 : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics cream .
- Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract : Extract from the bark of the African tree Anogeissus leiocarpa, very effective in preventing collagen breakdown and restoring the youthful structure of the skin. It is especially concentrated in compounds capable of stimulating the natural production of fibrillin, responsible for helping to support the structure of the skin. Facial appearance becomes firmer and lifted, ultimately helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and the visible signs of skin aging.
- Adenosine : Analyzed in the Lancome Génifique Yeux Light Pearl eye contour .
- Bht : Analyzed in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Hyaluronic Acid : Analyzed in L’Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 Contour as Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid.
- Coumarin : Analyzed in Biotherm Homme Force Suprem wrinkle cream .
- Limonene : Tested in Clarins Men Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Linalool : Tested in Clarins Men Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract : Elderflower extract, which stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid and increases moisture and regeneration, in addition to protecting fragile capillaries by improving their elasticity. The substance is one of the strongest antioxidants, it shows soothing, anti-inflammatory, cleansing, tightening and antibacterial properties.
- Hexyl Cinnamal : Tested in Clarins Men Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone : Tested in Clarins Men wrinkle cream .
- Citronellol : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Citric Acid : Analyzed in the Fiori di Cipria anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Sodium Benzoate : Analyzed in the Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Potassium Sorbate : Tested in Clarins Men wrinkle cream .
- Tocopherol : Tested in Clarins Men Anti-Wrinkle Cream as Tocopherol Acetate.
Summary analysis Barbiere Revitalizing Facial Serum from Acqua di Parma Collection
The list begins with two silicones, which are the ingredients in charge of giving it that velvet texture that the product describes. Although they really do not give us anything more than a momentary smoothing effect.
Vitamin C is the only active ingredient that will give us something, since the others (such as hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and painkillers) are in very low proportions.
If you notice, it also has several irritating, sensitizing and harmful ingredients, and it also contains too many fragrances, although they are at the end of the INCI.
Of course, it would not be a serum that I would use. It has too many chemical ingredients that not only do not add anything, but can also be harmful.
As an alternative to this serum, I recommend Nezeni Cosmetics, a much healthier and more beneficial choice, both for our skin and for our health.
It also has hyaluronic acid, but it has another ingredient that acts as in Botox, and you save yourself from the irritants and toxins of this formula.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.