The cleansing of normal skin is covered with this Belei cleansing milk, which complements this cleansing foam or micellar water to remove dirt from the skin.
It is a very mild option , as it does not have as many surfactants (cleaning agents), and it adds a good amount of emollients. It cleans properly and can even remove makeup residue, although not as efficiently as foam.
Another difference with the foam is that this formula does not need rinsing , like micellar water, it is enough to apply it on a cotton pad and gently rub it all over the face to remove impurities from the epidermis.
Like the rest of the brand’s products, it is based on a Swiss formula, and is manufactured in the same country.
Apply it morning and / or night daily as a replacement or in combination with the cleanser.
Still new to the skincare brand Belei? Amazon’s bet to enter the world of cosmetics is full of products, here you have a complete list with all of them .
Belei Analysis Gentle cleansing milk for normal skin
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Ethylhexyl Stearate : Analyzed in Caudalie ‘s Premier Cru eye contour .
- Cetearyl Isononanoate : Analyzed in Bioderma Sensibio Light cream .
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate : Tested in Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Transformer anti-wrinkle cream .
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Stearic Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Panthenol : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Perfume .
- Glyceryl Stearate : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate : Analyzed in Natura Siberica Detox Nordic Black Soap .
- P-Anisic Acid : Analyzed in Oz Naturals Vitamin C Serum .
- Xanthan Gum : Tested in L’Oreal’s Vita Lift 5 Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Citric Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Sodium Hydroxide : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Allantoin : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract : Tested in Clinique For Men Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae Extract : Tested in Belei’s cleansing foam for normal skin .
- Potassium Sorbate : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
Summary analysis Belei gentle cleansing milk for normal skin
The formula begins with glycerin, a lubricant and moisturizer that hydrates the complexion and protects the skin barrier to prevent dryness.
In fact, the first positions are all emollients, lubricants and softeners, ensuring the softness and delicacy in the cleansing milk.
Some of these emollients do more than smooth and lubricate the complexion, they create a film that prevents water from evaporating and the complexion from drying out.
The ingredient that is responsible for removing dirt from the skin is stearic acid, a fatty acid that acts as a surfactant and emulsifier.
The problem with this compound is that there are certain concerns regarding the risk of neurotoxicity, organ toxicity, mutations and irritation to the complexion.
The risk is low to moderate, but no matter how low it is, it still exists, and more so if we take into account that the formula is in a relatively high concentration, and that it is not a product that clears up, a small amount remains in the skin.
The composition of this cleansing milk continues with panthenol (provitamin B5), a good emollient and moisturizing product that also has anti-inflammatory properties. Together with allantoin, they are the two active ingredients in the formula. Allantoin calms, softens and regenerates the complexion to bring out healthy tissue.
It also includes cucumber extract and Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae Extract bluish-green algae extract, which may provide antioxidant and smoothing action, but are too low on the list, which means their concentration (and therefore their effect) is very low.
The product has perfume, a common irritant that does not have much effect on normal skin. But if we add it to other irritants on the list, such as sodium hydroxide, a pH regulator that causes irritation to the eyes, skin and mucous membranes, they can do a joint action that can cause problems.
There are various preservatives in different concentrations, some are natural, like p-anitic acid, while others are potentially toxic like phenoxyethanol.
In summary, this cleansing milk helps to clean and prevent the skin from drying out, however, it contains some ingredients that are highly undesirable for the complexion, a problem that is accentuated if we take into account that it is not a product that we are going to clarify later.
It’s cheap, but I wouldn’t recommend it because there are better options.
Options such as Nezeni Cosmetics All-in-1 micellar water , which, in addition to gently removing dirt from the complexion, and being very effective, includes other more concentrated natural assets that calm, repair, protect and soften the epidermis.
As it is a multi-functional product, you only need to apply this water to remove make-up, cleanse, tone and balance the skin in one step. You have more information about this product in the article on the best cleaners on the market .
And unlike Belei’s Cleansing Milk, it has fewer preservatives, which means it avoids the combined effect of build-up.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.