Bella Aurora’s Anti-Stain Micellar Solution is one of the few cleaning products that are specially designed to treat discolorations and stains.
The micelles in the cleanser ensure complete removal of impurities and makeup from the face, eyes and lips. But in addition to deep cleaning, it contains depigmenting active principles that act at the origin of the skin’s pigmentation, complementing the Bella Aurora depigmenting treatment.
The clarifying and illuminating water contains vitamin E, green tea extract and bisabolol, with antioxidant and soothing properties. Its structure prevents the loss of transepidermal water, thus increasing the level of hydration of the skin.
To know a little more how effective its anti-stain effect is, we are going to analyze its ingredients, and thus be able to compare it with the number one micellar water, the one you have analyzed in this article .
Bella Aurora Micellar Anti-Stain Solution Analysis
- Peg-6 Caprylic / Capric Glycerides : Analyzed in Sensibio H2O Micellar Water from Bioderma .
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Poloxamer 184 : Tested on the Vichy LIFTACTIV eye contour as Poloxamer 338.
- Benzyl Alcohol : Tested in Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Camellia Sinensis Extract : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Bisabolol : Analyzed in the Lancaster Skin Therapy eye contour .
- Tocopheryl Acetate : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men as Tocopherol Acetate.
- Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract : Tested in StriVectin TL Advanced Toning Cream for Face and Neck .
- Mitracarpus Scaber Extract : Analyzed in Clarins Extra-Firming Jour SPF 15 anti-wrinkle cream .
- Lactis Proteinum : Tested in Clinique Smart eye contour as Whey Protein \ Lactis Protein \ Proteine Du Petit-Lait.
- Dipropylene Glycol : Tested in L’Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 Eye Contour as Propylene Glycol.
- Ethylene Brassylate : It is a fragrance used as a masking agent. It is a synthetic musk fragrance. It is currently being investigated as a skin allergen due to its estrogenic activity and interaction with cell membranes.
- Butylene Glycol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Disodium Edta : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Potassium Sorbate : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Tocopherol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men as Tocopherol Acetate.
- Citric Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Dehydroacetic Acid : Analyzed in the Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Perfume .
Summary of analysis Bella Aurora Micellar Anti-Stain Solution
In addition to the typical ingredients present in micellar water, such as cleansers, glycerin and solvents, Bella Aurora provides several active ingredients with lightening and depigmenting characteristics.
Bearberry extract (Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi) is one of them. It contains hydroquinone, which is a skin lightener, which is why it can help eliminate dark spots, age spots and the coloration of dark circles.
This active ingredient, together with the extract of Mitracarpus Scaber, an African plant with tyrosinase inhibiting properties, form the compound Etioline, which evens out skin tone.
Antioxidants such as green tea extract, vitamin E or milk protein prevent the formation of new spots by neutralizing free radical damage.
And bisabolol is a very interesting contribution, as this compound conditions and soothes irritated skin, and is healing, so it works well even for oily or blemished skin.
The list of ingredients is much more extensive than what we are used to in a micellar water, and for my taste they have added quite a few preservatives, and perfume.
The cleaner is designed to be used in combination with the rest of the brand’s Anti-Stain range, to strengthen together. But if you use it alone, its anti-blemish benefits are not going to be very significant.
It is a micellar water with a marked purpose: to help skin with spots or uneven tone. If this is your problem, it can be a good addition in combination with other cosmetics aimed at unifying the tone.
But if your skin has no blemishes, or if you use micellar water without any other blemish cream, I recommend that you opt for more useful options, such as the Nezeni Cosmetics option. It has more moisturizing elements, as well as soothing, anti-inflammatory, exfoliating and regenerating agents.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.