We all know the valuable benefits of aloe vera for the skin, it hydrates, regenerates and helps to repair damage caused by the sun or external aggressions. We should all have an aloe vera cream on hand, and not only in summer, but all year round.
But before deciding on a product, be sure to check the ingredient list . It may be advertised as with aloe vera, but the ingredient is present in a low concentration. In that case, the benefits would be diminished.
When it comes to your skin, you can’t mess around with products that may or may not work. That’s why we’ve selected some of the best aloe vera creams to help your skin get back in top shape.
To choose only the best options, we have analyzed its list of ingredients, one by one, which will give us a more exact idea of what type of product it is and what it can do for our skin.
You will see that in the explanation of some ingredients there is a link. This means that this ingredient is already explained in another article, and I leave you the link so that you can find it quickly.
In this post are the complete analyzes of the two best options, of the rest there is a brief explanation and a link to access the entire review.
And after the analysis, you have all the information about the properties of aloe vera for the skin, as well as the keys to choosing the best products. And without further ado, we begin with the analysis.
The best – Nezeni Cosmetics Aloe Vera Moisturizing Facial Cream
Buy on Amazon or on the website of the cheapest brand
Due to its high concentration of Aloe Vera , the benefits of the rest of the ingredients that accompany it and its low level of preservatives, we recommend Nezeni Cosmetics Aloe Vera cream as the best on the market .
A cream for all skin perfect to hydrate, repair, protect and attenuate the signs of aging . And the results are seen in no time.
It has few ingredients, but the ones it does have count and add value. And in addition to the benefits of aloe vera, we will also benefit from the superior hydration of betaine, the antioxidant action of squalane and vitamin E, or the calming function of vegetable oils.
The formula has a perfect texture, light and refreshing, easy to apply and without saturating or leaving a greasy or sticky feeling that other aloe vera creams leave.
We are going to analyze all its ingredients to see it even clearer.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Analyzed in Powder Blossoms’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Coco-Caprylate / Caprate: Analyzed in the Caudalie Premier Cru eye contour .
- Caprylic / Capric Triglycerides: Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Olus Vegetable Oil: Analyzed in NeoStrata Bionic Cream as Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil.
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate: Analyzed in Kiehl’s Facial Fuel anti-wrinkle cream .
- Betaine: Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate: Analyzed in Kiehl’s Facial Fuel anti-wrinkle cream .
- Squalane: Tested in Clinique’s Anti-Age Moisturizer wrinkle cream .
- Cetyl Palmitate: Analyzed in Cumlaude’s Summum RX Crema anti-wrinkle cream .
- Glyceryl Stearate: Tested in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Stearic Acid: Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Oryza Sativa Starch: Analyzed in REN’s Bio Retinoid Anti-Aging Cream .
- Benzyl Alcohol: Analyzed in the eye contour Nuxellence of Nuxe .
- Acacia Senegal Gum: Tested in Cien’s Orchid Wrinkle Filler .
- Xanthan Gum: Analyzed in L’Oreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream .
- Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate: Analyzed in wrinkle cream Cellage of Endocare .
- Ethylhexylglycerin: Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Potassium Sorbate: Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Sodium Benzoate: Analyzed in the Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Tocopherol (Mixed): Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: Analyzed in Powder Blossoms’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Lecithin: Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Propylene Glycol: Tested in the L’Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 eye contour .
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides Citrate: A hydrogenated blend of vegetable glycerides that functions primarily as an emollient and texture enhancer in cosmetics. In this case, the vegetable glyceride component is mixed with citric acid, at which point it can also help stabilize cosmetic formulas.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Ubiquinone: Analyzed in Cien Men anti-wrinkle cream .
- Beta-Sitosterol: Tested in Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP + R Serum .
You can see how aloe vera is in the first position, an essential requirement when choosing a cream with aloe vera. There are also many emollients and hydrating ingredients that will boost the hydration of aloe vera.
And do not forget the antioxidants, very positive to protect the skin from free radicals and oxidation. These include squalane, vitamin E, and a small amount of vitamin C and Coenzyme Q10.
But what we have not found have been irritating or harmful ingredients that can harm us. It has no parabens, sulfates or alcohol, and its level of preservatives is very low, just enough to protect the content for 2 years.
By avoiding, as far as possible, these preservatives, what is avoided is the cocktail or combination effect that derives from constant daily use of small concentrations of minimally harmful ingredients. Perhaps in 1, 2 or 5 years you will not notice anything, but this accumulation is constant, and will be reflected over time in skin and health problems.
In summary, due to the benefits it brings to the skin, and the damages it avoids us, Nezeni Cosmetics aloe vera cream has us conquered.
Anti-wrinkle cream with aloe vera, snail slime and rosehip by Pere Marve Cosmetics
The Pere Marve Cosmetics option offers a triple regenerating action thanks to the mixture of aloe vera, snail slime and rosehip, 3 of the best regenerants in the world of cosmetics.
It is made with a base of lanolin, which happens to be one of the softest skin conditioners in the world, and infused with collagen, retinol, vitamin C and E to achieve a high antioxidant and moisturizing power.
And as a bonus it has a small sun protection factor to prevent oxidation.
Also, it is not greasy and is easily absorbed on any skin type. Better yet, it does not contain any harsh chemicals or ingredients.
This is the complete analysis of your INCI:
- Aloe Barbadensis Gel (Aloe Barbadensis Juice) : Analyzed in the Fiori di Cipria anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Helix Aspersa Extract : Snail slime extract contains many beneficial ingredients for our skin, such as antioxidants, antibiotic compounds, allantoin, collagen, elastin, and various vitamins, including A, D and E. These ingredients not only provide nutrients, but they are natural too. They help heal and smooth the skin, have anti-aging and whitening properties that help with mottled discoloration of facial acne. Snail slime also appears to have anti-aging effects. A study with snail slime improved skin texture, moisture and tone after applying products containing snail extract twice daily to the face.
- Rosa Moschata Seed Oil : Analyzed in Cien Men’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Glyceryl Stearate : Tested in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Propylene Glycol : Tested in the L’Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 eye contour .
- Ceratonia Siliqua Gum : It is a ground seed of the ripe fruit of the carob tree. It has moisturizing, film-forming, anti-aging and skin tightening properties. It also provides exceptional lubricity, a luxurious glide and a remarkable final feel on the skin.
- C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester : A polyglycol ester of fatty acids. Sometimes known as Xalifin-15. An emulsifier that can also improve the stability of a cosmetic solution and the water binding properties. As a non-ionic compound, it is considered non-toxic and safe when applied to the skin. It’s even mild enough for people who suffer from previous skin irritations, allergies, or dermatitis. This ingredient is contained in many personal care products such as facial moisturizer, sunscreen, foundation, anti-aging treatments, eye cream, and cleanser.
- Lanolin : Analyzed in Trofolastin anti-stretch mark cream .
- Cetearyl Alcohol : Analyzed in the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye eye contour .
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate : Tested in 9.60 men’s wrinkle cream .
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Benzophenone-3 : Tested in Neutrogena Men’s Age Fighter Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Carbomer : Analyzed in the Youth Eye Complex eye contour from iS Clinical .
- Triethanolamine : Tested in L’Oreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Parfum .
- Imidazolidinyl Urea : Tested in L’Oreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Allantoin : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- Lecithin : Tested in Powder Blossoms’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Hydrolyzed Collagen : Analyzed in the Nezeni Cosmetics Antiage eye contour .
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate : Analyzed in Clarins Men’s Super Hydrating Cream .
- Glycosaminoglycans : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- Retinyl Palmitate : Tested in L’Oreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Ascorbyl Palmitate : Analyzed in Powder Blossoms’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Tocopheryl Acetate : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Ci 19140 : Tested in Clinique For Men Anti-Age Eye Contour .
- Ci14700 : Analyzed in LOreal’s Revitalift Laser X3 SPF 20 cream .
The ingredients speak for themselves. Aloe Vera, snail slime and rosehip in the first positions, that is, with a large proportion; and full of good ingredients.
Emollients, lubricants, lanolin, and sunscreens rank high on the list, which is very good. Lanolin may not be the best emollient to include, as it is quite occlusive, and oily skin can have some problems with it, but if this is not your case, it is highly recommended.
And to finish the list they save the best, allantoin to soothe the skin; hydrolyzed collagen to hydrate in depth, glycosaminoglycans, which keep collagen and elastin in good condition; and finally vitamin A, C and E, a great antioxidant blend that will protect the skin from free radicals and oxidation.
Truly one of the best products you can use to regenerate and hydrate the skin on your face. Its value for money is very good and it avoids harmful ingredients.
There is only one catch, the perfume and the two colorants, which can cause harm if your skin is too sensitive to these synthetic ingredients.
The jar packaging is not that we are excited, but it seems that the vast majority of options come like this. A good cream to consider.
Hydrating Aloe Cream Moisturizer by Babyface
This is the perfect option for those dry, problematic and itchy skin. It is light, but has a powerful moisturizing effect .
This organic aloe vera cream is made with a unique blend of botanicals and essential oils to naturally nourish your skin.
Aloe Vera, Rooibos Tea, Coconut and Jojoba soothe and protect, while Black Willow Bark facilitates healthy cell renewal.
And in addition to organic ingredients, it does not contain parabens, preservatives or sulfates.
It is virtually odorless, so you can apply it without overwhelming your senses. Plus, this lotion is vegan and has not been tested on animals, making it the gentlest and most environmentally friendly option for sensitive skin.
This is his analysis:
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Organic Coconut Oil : Tested in Jack Black’s Protein Booster Skin Serum .
- Organic Alcohol : Tested in Shiseido Men Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men as dental alcohol.
- Emulsifying Wax : Analyzed in the LilyAna Naturals Eye cream eye contour .
- Stearic Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Organic Olive Fruit Oil : Analyzed in Clarins Multi-Intensive Concentré Zone Regard eye contour as Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract.
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil : Tested in Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye as Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil.
- Avocado Oil : Avocado oil slows the evaporation of water from the skin’s surface. By blocking the loss of water through evaporation, they increase the water content of the skin. It is one of the most penetrating oils known, along with lanolin in its power to penetrate skin tissue. Therefore, it serves as a “carrier” for other valuable substances that lack penetrating power. This property makes it valuable for use in tissue or nourishing creams and other preparations where penetration and lubrication are essential. Being rich in vitamins A and D (oil soluble), it has an advantage over most other vegetable or fruit oils available for cosmetic use.
- Organic Rooibos Leaf Extract: Extract of rooibos leaves, which is known above all for its antiallergic and respiratory properties. This plant also has natural compounds that support skin health. Rooibos tea contains flavonoids that act as antioxidants, similar to the flavonoids in green tea. In fact, a laboratory study found that aspalatin, a flavonoid in rooibos, is even more effective at scavenging harmful free radicals than epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) in green tea. An animal study also showed that rats given rooibos tea had higher levels of superoxide dismutase (SOD, a protein that neutralizes free radicals) in their blood than those that were not fed. tea, and they also had less DNA damage. The study also indicated that rooibos tea had an anti-inflammatory effect. Due to its high flavonoid content, rooibos is a powerful anti-aging ingredient for skin care formulas. Since much of skin aging is caused by environmental stressors, rooibos’ abilities help protect skin and maintain a more youthful appearance. Rooibos is also known to be helpful for sensitive skin.
- Witch Hazel Water : Tested in Lancaster Skin Therapy Eye Contour as Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water.
- Vitamin E : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream as Tocopheryl Acetate.
- Sunflower Seed Oil : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men as Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
- Organic Neem Seed Oil : Analyzed in LilyAna Naturals Eye cream eye contour .
- Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract : Analyzed in Decleor’s Harmonie Calm eye contour .
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream as Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
- Alcohol : Tested in Shiseido Men Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Xanthan Gum : Tested in L’Oreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
Along with Aloe, coconut oil also forms the base of this dream cream.
By now, you’ve probably heard of the benefits of using a coconut oil moisturizer, which is wonderful for dry, sensitive, itchy skin and doesn’t clog pores. It is a natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial as well.
Rooibos tea contains the enzyme Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), which is an antioxidant that attacks free radicals and limits their damaging effects on the skin.
While jojoba, olive, avocado, sunflower, neem and rosemary oils improve hydration and the health of the skin’s barrier, and provide extra protection thanks to its antioxidant action.
There is also witch hazel, although in a lower concentration, which favors astringency and reduces inflammation, perfect for oily skin.
The only thing we didn’t like about the formulation is its alcohol content, which is a known blotter. Apart from this point, there is nothing to reproach Babyface cream.
It has no perfume, no irritants, no preservatives, and also avoid lanolin, in case you have problems with it.
Its high concentration of oils ensures that the skin is hydrated and nourished from the first application. But it doesn’t leave any greasy residue, as it might seem.
A great success if you are looking for a natural product that is effective and does not cause any irritation to your sensitive skin.
Aloe Vera Magnaloe 10000 from Canarias Cosmetics
The Magnaloe 10000 option is committed to a high concentration of aloe vera to regenerate, hydrate and renew the appearance and texture of the skin.
Take the opportunity to include other beneficial ingredients, such as vitamin E and A, panthenol or allantoin, whose soothing and moisturizing effects complement the main protagonist well.
But there are some things that we don’t like too much. The main problem with the product is that they have been passed with fragrances and perfume, thus increasing the risk of sensitization and irritation.
That is why we would not recommend it for use on sensitive skin. The others should try and test, although with better options, I would not think much about it.
You can enter the complete technical analysis in the following article: Aloe Vera Magnaloe 10000 from Canarias Cosmetics, Analysis and Alternative .
Vidaloe Ecological Aloe Vera Moisturizing Cream
Vidaloe is a highly hydrating cream made with a high concentration of aloe vera, as well as nourishing shea butter, olive oil, almond oil and vitamin E.
It has a great nourishing and moisturizing power, although it will not serve as an anti-wrinkle or to prevent the signs of aging as a product designed for that purpose.
We really like its composition, we only have a couple of drawbacks: there is an irritant for the skin, which is not good in any case or on any skin. And the packaging is a transparent jar.
You can enter the complete technical analysis in the following article: Vidaloe organic aloe vera moisturizing cream, Analysis and Alternative .
Firming anti-wrinkle cream with Aloe Vera and Centella Asiatica from Aloe Herbal
Although it has a good concentration of aloe vera and gotu kola, this is the worst option we have come across. The anti-wrinkle, soothing and moisturizing actives are not enough to avoid the negative content.
We are referring to ingredients such as triclosan, listed as a fish killer, in addition to bioaccumulating in our body and causing serious long-term diseases.
Its other comedogenic and toxic ingredients don’t help either. In short, it is not an option for us. Everyone can put whatever they want on their face, but without a doubt, there are better options, like the one we recommend the first one.
You can enter the complete technical analysis in the following article: Firming anti-wrinkle cream with Aloe Vera and Centella Asiatica from Aloe Herbal, Analysis and Alternative .
Properties of Aloe Vera for the skin
Called the plant of immortality, it has become an essential in the world of cosmetics.
Although it was only a few decades ago that we discovered this wonderful ingredient for its myriad benefits, it has actually been in beauty books for centuries.
Now, everyone knows that the gel, the sticky and translucent sap of the plant, is full of benefits and can eliminate almost all skin problems .
It works wonders on all skin types, and is the best-kept secret of many celebrities for flawless skin.
You may even have the plant at home, and you are still not aware of everything it can do for your skin. But don’t worry, we are here to help you with that.
- Hydrates and repairs dry and flaky skin : Being a natural moisturizer, it moisturizes the dermis as if by magic. Even for oily and acne-prone skin, it has proven to be an excellent moisturizer due to its light texture and water content of up to 99%.
- Soothes irritated skin : It has cooling properties that help soothe irritated skin affected by sunburns, rashes, infections, redness, and itchiness. Therefore, it is a super ingredient for sensitive skin. In addition, its antifungal properties help in the management of skin inflammation problems.
- Delays the signs of aging : As we age, the skin loses its elasticity and crow’s feet and sagging neck begin to appear. Aloe vera gel helps the skin retain its hydration and restores its radiance. Not only does it reduce visible wrinkles and fine lines on the face, it also prevents premature aging by improving elasticity and repairing skin cells.
- Fights acne and minimizes skin blemishes : Thanks to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it can help keep acne at bay. How? It prevents the accumulation of bacteria that is the main cause of pimples and acne, and it also speeds up the healing process. This helps remove pesky acne scars and blemishes that acne leaves behind.
- Eliminate dark circles and puffiness : It is packed with antioxidants and vitamin E, which help to lighten discoloration around the eyes; and the cooling effect helps with bloating, killing two birds with one stone. Applying around the eyes at night will deflate the eyes and fade dark circles.
- Helps to heal the skin : It is a natural skin care treatment for minor irritations, abrasions, burns, ulcers and other skin conditions. When applied directly to a wound, the anthraquinones found in the plant’s gel have an anesthetic effect, while their medicinal properties fight bacteria, help dilate capillaries and increase blood flow, as well as helping to relieve pain. pain and itching.
Tips for choosing the best cream with aloe vera
Check the ingredients of the cream
By doing this, we make sure that the product we buy has a decent level of aloe vera.
Aloe is often added in small proportions so that the skin care product can be labeled as containing aloe vera, but the amounts are too small to actually be effective.
Look for the name Aloe Barbadensis at the top of the list , which means that it is in the highest proportion possible.
You will find different oils, from lanolin to sunflower oil, which depending on your skin type will be better or worse tolerated.
Many skins do not tolerate lanolin well because it is very occlusive and closes pores, so if you have had problems with it, make sure you do not have it.
Take into account your skin type
Knowing your skin type is essential when you are looking for a cosmetic. Most of the products are suitable for all skin types, as the moisturizing and regenerating effects of aloe vera repair the concerns of most skin types.
But you need to make sure that you buy exactly what works best for you, and that they have not included comedogenic (acne-promoting), irritating, or drying ingredients.
For example, dry skin will need an Aloe Vera cream that guarantees a 100% moisturizing effect and a subsequent cooling effect that loosen the stretch of the skin to promote free and easy blood circulation.
Another factor worth considering is its versatility. When looking for the best options, think about which area to use the gels or creams and in which areas you need more help.
Aloe vera is a mild product and can be used in a wide range of applications, as well as in a wide variety of ways, making it a versatile product that lends itself well to health and wellness applications such as gels and creams. .
You can also find it in sprays, gels, and creams and can be used on many different areas of the body. It will heal, hydrate, protect and improve the look and feel of your skin.
They can be easily applied to the skin, and the biggest issue you’ll have to deal with is the sticky or slippery feel it gives off until it’s completely absorbed.
How to use aloe vera cream
To achieve a proper restoration of the skin, it is necessary to apply aloe vera every day. Using an aloe-based beauty cream or gel as a base is a great way to get your daily fix.
Apply once or twice a day to clean, dry skin for the best results.
Indian Journal of Dermatology – Aloe Vera: a short review
Science Direct – Aloe Vera
Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine – Evaluation of biological properties and clinical effectiveness of Aloe vera : A systematic review
Articles related to Dermocosmetics
- 17 Best and Effective Anti-Wrinkle / Anti-Aging Creams
- 10 Best Anti-Wrinkle Creams Recommended by Dermatologists
- 18 Best Creams and Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
- 20 Best Eye Contours
- 10 best facial and anti-aging serums
- 10 Best Serums with Vitamin C
- 10 Best Face Creams
- 10 Best Moisturizing Creams on the Market
- 10 Best Facial Toners on the market
- 10 Best Stretch Mark Creams
- 10 Best Creams with Collagen
- 10 Best Creams with Retinoic Acid
- 10 Best Foot Creams for Heels and Elbows
- Analysis of Lidl Anti-Wrinkle and Anti-Aging Creams
- 10 Best Anti-Cellulite Creams
- 10 Best Eye Contours for Men
- 10 best facial and anti-aging serums for men
- Analysis 21 Best Real Anti-wrinkle and Anti-aging Men
- 10 Best Vitamin C Serums for Men
- 10 Best Face Creams for Men
- 10 Best Moisturizers for Men
- 10 Best Facial Toners for Men
- 10 best facial cleansers for men
For Eyelashes, Eyebrows and Hair
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.