Biotherm Celluli Eraser is a reducing gel that also works to visibly reduce the appearance of unsightly cellulite within 14 days. It claims to be the solution you’ve been waiting for to make cellulite and unwanted fat deposits disappear from sight.
To achieve this, it combines the properties of 3 of the most powerful anti-cellulite and skincare ingredients: caffeine, collagen and red algae extract. Together, these ingredients work by stimulating the breakdown of fat and preventing the formation of new fat cells. Collagen, in particular, helps plump up the skin to level it and improve its overall texture.
According to the manufacturer, the results of the clinical trials the cream has undergone are impressive, producing remarkable improvements in the appearance of cellulite after just four weeks of use. Keep in mind, however, that this does not necessarily mean that you will get the same result, as each body responds differently.
It is formulated to be non-irritating, and has a soothing natural fragrance that will leave skin feeling fresh. The product is recommended for all skin types, but should be used with caution in people with sensitive skin. To achieve the maximum benefits, Biotherm cream should be used twice a day, in the morning and at night, accompanied by a massage with circular movements.
As we do not trust what the brands tell us, we are going to analyze the INCI of the cream, and thus we can objectively assess its effectiveness. In the article The Best Anti-Cellulite Creams they have a compilation of the most popular anti-cellulite options on the market, and an analysis with which we discover if they really work. Do not miss it!
Biotherm Celluli Eraser Analysis
- Alcohol Denat : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Propylene Glycol : Tested in the L’Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 eye contour .
- Dimethicone : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Caffeine : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Limonene : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil / Orange Peel Oil : Tested in Vichy Homme LiftActiv anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Triethanolamine : Tested in L’Oreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Salicylic Acid : Analyzed in the Lancaster Skin Therapy eye contour .
- Hdi / Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer : Analyzed in Collistar’s Hyaluronic Acid Aquagel anti-wrinkle cream .
- Carbomer : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Xanthan Gum : Tested in L’Oreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Escin : Analyzed in the eye contour Génifique Yeux Light Pearl by Lancôme .
- Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate : Tested in L’Oreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Citrus Grandis Oil / Grapefruit Peel Oil : Tested in Clinique Smart eye contour .
- Disodium Rutinyl Disulfate : A derivative of the bioflavinoid rutin. Research shows that rutin has antioxidant and soothing properties for the skin. It also has UVA absorbing activity, so it can significantly increase SPF and can stabilize UV sensitive materials.
- Dimethiconol : Tested in L’Oreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract / Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract : Analyzed in the Lancaster Skin Therapy eye contour .
- Vitreoscilla Ferment : Analyzed in Biotherm Homme Force Supreme anti-wrinkle cream .
- Citral : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Linalool : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Corallina Officinalis Extract: Extract of the red algae Corallina Officinalis, a rigid mineralized algae that can be ground into a fine powder and incorporated into cosmetic products to perform a very gentle exfoliating function for the skin, which helps in the elimination of dead skin cells, it is calming and leaves the skin feeling tired and dull refreshed. This algae also has skin conditioning activity, helping to keep it in good condition. Calcium is a common element in the skin and regulates the rate of cell division in the epidermis, determining how quickly new cells replace old ones. Skin with low calcium deposits can appear brittle, thin, and dry. This appearance is because there is not enough calcium present to stimulate the replacement of old cells with new and vigorous ones.
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Ci 191140 / Yellow 5 : Tested in Clinique For Men Anti-Age Eye Contour .
- Ci 42090 : Analyzed in Aquasource Gel De Biotherm moisturizer .
- Fragrance .
Biotherm Celluli Eraser analysis summary
In the analysis it can be seen that caffeine is among the first positions on the list, which is good news, since this stimulant works by dilating the blood vessels, thus producing a temporary toning and tightening of the skin; As a result, it smooths cellulite by increasing blood circulation and reducing fluid retention.
Orange and grapefruit oil are the active ingredients that increase the skin’s collagen production, so that it feels and looks fuller, firmer, smoother and more toned. While salicylic acid is a great AHA that manages to exfoliate dead cells from the surface of the skin, leaving room for new cells that will achieve a better appearance. As a salicin, it is also a good anti-inflammatory, something also beneficial for cellulite.
Aescin is another of the active ingredients that we want in an anti-cellulite cream, as it is a good anti-inflammatory. This time, it is in a low concentration. Something that also happens to the Ginkgo Biloba extract, an excellent active ingredient with antioxidant, vasodilator, anti-inflammatory properties, and that favors the synthesis of collagen.
The star ingredient of Biotherm cannot be missing in this cream, since Life Plankton is a great antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and also acts by strengthening the barrier. Unfortunately it is in a really low proportion, just like the extract of the red algae Corallina Officinalis, an extract rich in antioxidants that protects the skin against the damaging effects of free radicals and other environmental factors.
It is clear that Biotherm cream has good and effective anti-cellulite active ingredients, although some of them are not in the concentrations that we would like to achieve the best results.
Celluli Eraser avoids parabens, toxic chemicals commonly added to cosmetics and personal care products that mimic estrogen, which in turn causes associated internal organs to malfunction, including those belonging to the endocrine and reproductive systems .
But there is an irritant, a harmful preservative, perfume and chemical dyes present, something that could make us wonder if the cream is a good option for our skin in the long term.
If you prefer to be safe, we propose a safer alternative, and even more effective than the Biotherm option. This is Akento Cosmetics’ bet to eradicate cellulite that worries you so much.
A cream that has the best active ingredients you can find to fight cellulite, such as caffeine, carnitine, peptides, aescin and effective botanical extracts. A compendium that results in an effective cream that erases the dreaded dimples and orange peel at a stroke
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.