After analyzing the Force Supreme wrinkle cream from Biotherm Homme, it is the turn of the contour of the range.
Although they are from the same range, they do not have to be the same, or have the same ingredients.
So let’s dive right into the INCI, then I’ll tell you if I liked it or not (always evaluating its ingredients) and I propose a better alternative.
And since I see that you like to take care of yourself, after this reading, I advise you to take a look at the article Best Eye Contours for Men .
Biotherm Homme Force Supreme Eye Architect Serum Analysis
- Alcohol Denat : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Glycerin : Tested in ClarinsMen’s anti-wrinkle cream .
- Propylene Glycol : Tested in the L’Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 Contour .
- Sorbitol Algae : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela contour as Sorbitol. In this case it is specified that it is extracted from algae.
- Carbomer : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Ruscus Aculeatus Extract : Analyzed in Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye contour .
- Caffeine : Analyzed in ClarinsMen’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Methylsilanol / Silicate Crosspolymer : Very little information is available on this product, it is only known that it is a crospolymer formed by the reaction of silica and methylsilanol, and acts as a skin conditioning agent.
- Escin : Analyzed in the Génifique Yeux Light Pearl contour from Lancome .
- Sodium Dextran Sulfate : Analyzed in the Vichy Eyes LIFTACTIV contour .
- Sodium Hyaluronate : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Sodium Hydroxide : Tested in the Fiori di Cipria anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Serine : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela contour .
- Perlite : Perlite is a natural mineral that is extracted from volcanic rock, and is used in cosmetics for its ability to absorb moisture without hindering the skin’s natural breathing ability. In addition, it also has mild exfoliating properties.
- Adenosine : Analyzed in the Génifique Yeux Light Pearl contour from Lancome .
- Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract : Japanese cedar bud extract, rich in energizing phytochemicals designed to stimulate epidermal renewal. It has been shown to work from the deepest layers of the skin, to the superficial ones. Used only 1% in formulations, it rebuilds the epidermis and restores the skin’s barrier function. In this way, the soft and smooth texture of young and fresh skin is restored.
- Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol : Tested in the L’Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 Contour .
- Tetrasodium Edta : Tested in ClarinsMen’s anti-wrinkle cream as Disodium Edta.
- Vitreoscilla Ferment : Analyzed in Biotherm Homme Force Supreme anti-wrinkle cream .
- Xanthan Gum : Analyzed in L’Oreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream .
- Butylene Glycol : Analyzed in ClarinsMen’s anti-wrinkle cream .
- Phenoxyethanol : Analyzed in ClarinsMen’s anti-wrinkle cream .
Biotherm Homme Force Supreme Eye Architect Serum Summary and Analysis
If you look closely at the first ingredients on the list, they are not very pleasant to look at (or to put on your skin); an alcohol and an irritant ingredient (precisely in the area of the eyes that is most sensitive).
It continues with some active principles that act against inflammation in the area, and hyaluronic acid, which is always good to have.
Unfortunately, there is another irritating ingredient, and finally, we find the toxic ingredient Phenoxyethanol that we find so much.
A note: the two active principles that the ProXylane and Life Plankton brand boasts (both patented by L’Oreal), we find them at the bottom of the list, so their effect will be minimal.
This is a high-end contour at the price level, but if you don’t want to spend so much, I recommend the contour from the Nezeni Cosmetics brand, much more interesting at the ingredient level, and without irritating or toxic.
In my case, it is the one I currently use and I give the reasons why in the article on the Best Eye Contours for Men on the market.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.