Silhouette Xpert is a nourishing, regenerating and firming cream for the body formulated with active ingredients of natural origin.
Its composition has been carefully chosen taking into account the effective properties of the active ingredients to hydrate, firm, regenerate and achieve a more elastic, firmer and smoother skin .
Seaweed derivatives, shea butter, or rose and carrot extracts, promote elasticity and the creation of collagen, minimizing sagging.
Its pleasant texture quickly sinks into the skin, leaving a smooth, even and smooth finish.
Indicated for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
You have it available in two formats, one larger than 400 ml in a jar and a smaller one in a 200 ml dispenser tube.
We will check if all assets are as effective as those mentioned by analyzing their INCI. This will give us an idea of its effectiveness and if it is really worth it.
And since we see that you like to take care of yourself, we recommend reading the article the Best Body Firming Creams , among which you will find this option from Sensilis.
Analysis Silhouette Xpert Firming Cream from Sensilis
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate : Tested in Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Glycereth-26 : Analyzed in Filorga’s Ultralifting Lift Designer Serum .
- Glyceryl Stearate : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Methylsilanol Mannuronate : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- Propanediol : Tested in the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye contour .
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Cetyl Alcohol : Tested in L’Oreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Isononyl Isononanoate : Analyzed in Clarins Mission Perfection Serum .
- PEG-100 Stearate : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Castanea sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract : Analyzed in Sesderma’s Reti Age eye contour .
- PEG-75 Stearate : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Polymethyl Methacrylate : Analyzed in Clarins Multi-Intensive Concentré Zone Regard eye contour .
- Sodium Polyacrylate Starch : Tested in Clinique For Men Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Gellan Gum : A plant-derived, high-weight polysaccharide texture enhancer that also helps keep cosmetic formulas stable during storage and use. It is produced by fermentation and then purified for use in cosmetics.
- Tocopheryl Acetate : Analyzed in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Ceteth-20 : Tested in Neutrogena Men’s Age Fighter Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Zizyphus Jujuba Seed Extract : Analyzed in REN’s Bio Retinoid anti-wrinkle cream .
- Rosa Canina Fruit Extract : Analyzed in Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Serum .
- Steareth-20 : Tested on Decleor’s Harmonie Calm eye contour .
- Disodium Edta : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Peg-8 : Tested in Clinique For Men Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Beta-Carotene : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract and Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil : Analyzed in REN’s Bio Retinoid anti-wrinkle cream .
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Tocopherol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Phytoecdysteroids : Phytoecdysteroids are plant structural analogues of ecdysteroids (hormones present in insects). The satisfactory results obtained in in vitro experiments indicate that ecdysteroids could be considered as powerful chemical agents to prevent or delay both collagenase-related skin damage and oxidative stress.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Potassium Sorbate : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Sodium Benzoate : Analyzed in the Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Ethylhexylglycerin : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Sorbic Acid : Analyzed in the Lancaster Skin Therapy eye contour .
- Ascorbic Acid : Analyzed in the Lancaster Skin Therapy eye contour .
- Citric Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Bht : Analyzed in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Parfum (Fragrance) .
Summary analysis Silhouette Xpert Firming Cream from Sensilis
Sensilis uses a wide variety of ingredients derived from nature to create that firming effect that we look for in this type of cream.
The first of these is a derivative of algae that retains moisture in the superficial layers of the skin and prevents the deterioration of collagen fibers.
This is complemented by sunflower oil and shea butter in the top ranks, helping to nourish, protect the barrier, and deeply hydrate the skin.
But you have to go further down to see interesting assets. We find vitamin E, rose extract, chestnut extract and vitamin C as active antioxidants to protect the skin from oxidation.
And there is also jujube extract, carrot extract and phytoecdysteroids whose main function is to increase elasticity, increase firmness and prevent collagen damage. Unfortunately these are in a low concentration.
We have found an irritant in the formula, and we also don’t like that there are a few preservatives.
The long-term result is quite good, although the firming effects are very slight, and depending on which areas you can see results or not.
As we like to recommend the creams that really work, here is our best option, the Cream for stretch marks from Akento Cosmetics. Yes, it is a cream to treat stretch marks, but it also has a very effective firming effect.
Its assets are more effective and more concentrated. In addition, they make sure to avoid any irritating or harmful ingredients in their formula so that it can be used without problems by all skin types.
You have the complete analysis with everything we like in the link above.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.