That coconut oil is wonderful for our health, everyone knows (if you still have any doubts, it is worth reading this article about coconut oil ). Today we are going to give advice on how to use coconut oil for our beauty , as a cosmetic.
More and more people are opting for the use of natural cosmetic products thus adopting a more natural lifestyle, more conscious with a healthy life.
Coconut oil is considered one of the noblest beauty oils , and it is natural. It also has the advantage of not containing unwanted chemical additives, like most conventional cosmetics.
Coconut Oil for Hair
Being very rich in nutrients, coconut oil helps in the strengthening and growth of hair , it also has antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties that help prevent dandruff, lice and other problems . Improves the health of the hair cuticle and scalp: protects and hydrates the skin, enhancing healthy hair growth.
It has lauric acid, capric acid and other essential fatty acids that bind to proteins in the hair and protect the roots. Helps the efficient growth of strands of hair that have broken, when you massage the scalp, coconut oil helps improve blood circulation.
It contains antioxidants and other essential nutrients that help improve the softness and shine of your hair. It also contains iron, vitamins E and K, promoting hair growth, eliminating dandruff and other problems.
Stimulates hair growth, resulting in deep hydration to hair follicles and adding shine and softness to hair when applied regularly.
It acts as a deep conditioner, preventing extreme frizz (frizz) .
It has linoleic acid, which helps maintain hydration and elasticity. It also contains oleic acid, which helps to naturally thicken and strengthen hair.
Using coconut oil on hair
- Hydrate the scalp : If the oil is solid, melt it. Apply to the scalp, spreading evenly. Then massage for a few minutes. Leave it for an hour and later wash your hair normally.
- Moisturize hair : If the oil is solid, melt it. Apply it to the scalp and all over the hair, massage and put on a cap, letting it sit for half an hour and then wash the hair normally. After shampooing your hair, remove excess water and apply a hair mask. To improve hydration, add a few drops of coconut oil to the mask and let it sit for 20 minutes to finish rinsing well.
- Daily hydration : If you have a shampoo at home that dries your hair, add a few drops of coconut oil, you can also do it with the conditioner, to improve hydration.
- To strengthen and promote healthy growth : If the oil is solid, melt it. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil and mix with 3 drops of rosemary essential oil , 3 drops of lavender essential oil and 3 drops of melaleuca essential oil . Apply to the scalp, spreading evenly and then massage with gentle, circular movements for a few minutes; you leave it for an hour and then wash your hair normally.
- Ends open and shriveled : If the oil is solid, melt it . Before sleeping, rub a little coconut oil on the tips and drier areas, do not “soak” the hair, use a small amount because the hair absorbs only what it needs. If you apply a lot, you will saturate the hair and can stain the pillow, in the morning, wash the hair normally
Where to buy organic and extra virgin coconut oil
Both for consumption and for use in cosmetics, use extra virgin coconut oil and if it is organic, even better. The easiest thing to do is buy coconut oil on Amazon . But we leave you the best ones for our choice:
- Pure organic extra virgin coconut oil Mituso 1000 ml
- Coconut Oil – 1L Organic Extra Virgin Pure Coconut Oil
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 500 ml Naturseed, FREE Ebook. Cold extraction, natural energy source, for athletes, weight loss, food supplement, for cooking, as a moisturizer for you and your baby, for hair, for teeth, also for your dog and cat.
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 1L, from FIJI ISLANDS, natural coconut oil, cold extraction, diet coconut oil, beauty coconut oil, coconut skin oil.
- NATURACEREAL Pure, virgin and organic Coconut Oil PREMIUM 500ml
- 1000ml Arnetica extra virgin coconut oil, 1L, natural product certified organic, native, cold pressed, unprocessed, VEGAN
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.