Over time, the skin loses density and wrinkles and sagging appear. And it is precisely these two problems that Diadermine’s Double Action Anti-Wrinkle Cream aims to solve.
On the one hand, it restores firmness thanks to soy proteins, which help to promote collagen production to tighten the skin and firm the contour of the face. And on the other hand, it smoothes wrinkles and expression lines using hyaluronic acid, so that the skin is visibly younger, smoother and more radiant.
According to the manufacturer, this cream is hypoallergenic, has a lifting effect for the skin, and replenishes all the moisture reserves that are depleted with age, achieving intense hydration due to the ultra-moisturizing complex it contains.
The brand does not give much information in the description, so we are going to check if it has any other active ingredients, and in which positions the hyaluronic acid and soy proteins are, as always, analyzing the INCI. You have more analysis in this article with the Best Anti-Wrinkle Creams on the market right now.
Diadermine Double Action Anti-Wrinkle Cream Analysis
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men as Caprylic / Capric Glycerides.
- Hexanediol : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Arachidyl Alcohol : Analyzed in NeoStrata’s Bionic anti-wrinkle cream .
- Glyceryl Stearate : Tested in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Behenyl Alcohol : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Cetearyl Alcohol : Analyzed in the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye eye contour .
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate : Analyzed in Filorga’s Ultralifting Lift Designer Serum .
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein : Analyzed in Biotherm Homme Youth Architect Force Supreme Serum .
- Sodium Hyaluronate : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Tocopheryl Acetate : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men as Tocopherol Acetate.
- Panthenol : Tested in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Dimethylsilanol Hyaluronate : Resulting from the condensation of a synthetic silicon on sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid). In other words, it’s like they coat the hyaluronic acid with a synthetic silicon to form incredibly small spheres so they can call them nanospheres, as a way for the hyaluronic acid to penetrate more deeply. The benefits are similar to hyaluronic acid.
- Arachidyl Glucoside : Analyzed in Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturizer .
- Allantoin : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- Bis-Ethylhexyl Hydroxydimethoxy Benzylmalonate: A clear, colorless liquid that provides advanced protection for skin lipids and photostabilizes UV filters, at least according to its manufacturer. It is as effective as an antioxidant as pure Vitamin E, aka tocopherol, and as stable as its esterified version of tocopherol acetate. It works efficiently and continuously for 24 hours through a continuous three-phase mechanism: it attenuates oxidative stress, increases protection against malignant free radicals, and prevents the formation of other reactive species. If that wasn’t enough, it also appears to be a promising ingredient for acne prevention. In an in vivo test on 22 volunteers, a 2% Bis-Ethylhexyl Hydroxydimethoxy Benzylmalonate formula reduced skin oil by 20% after 8 weeks of treatment,
- Pentylene Glycol : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate : Analyzed in Lancaster Youth Renewal 365 Skin Repair Serum .
- Sodium Carbomer : Analyzed in Nivea’s moisturizer .
- Butylene Glycol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Dimethicone : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Parfum .
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Ethylhexylglycerin : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Ci 16035 : Tested in Lancaster Youth Renewal 365 Skin Repair Serum .
- Titanium Dioxide : Analyzed in the Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
Summary analysis of Diadermine Double Action Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Emollients and moisturizers dominate the formula, in which you have to go down a bit to find the true stars of the cream, which are shea butter, hydrolyzed soy protein, and hyaluronic acid.
Shea butter is responsible for nourishing the skin and repairing it from external damage, while soy protein is a great antioxidant and soothing. Hyaluronic Acid is present in two forms: as Sodium Hyaluronate, and as Dimethylsilanol Hyaluronate, which is an encapsulated form that can penetrate deeper into the skin.
It also includes vitamin E, a good antioxidant, panthenol, better known as vitamin B5, which is a great emollient and anti-inflammatory, and allantoin, which is also an antioxidant.
It has in its favor that it has few ingredients, and that is why its concentration is higher, but regretfully, it does not have the necessary assets to reduce wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid and soy proteins are not enough to eliminate wrinkles, although they can significantly reduce the finest lines. What it does well is to deeply hydrate the skin.
It is a cream without a sun protection factor, and in this case, although it does not include retinol (or derivatives) or exfoliating active ingredients that weaken the skin, sunscreen must also be used.
It has a very pleasant intense aroma, as well as being quite unctuous, quickly absorbed, with a fine and delicate texture.
If you are looking for a cream that can really reduce wrinkles and prevent their appearance, the best option you have right now is Nezeni Cosmetics cream, as it is the only one that has the anti-wrinkle active ingredients necessary to blur deep wrinkles and prevent them from forming. others, in addition to hydrating and firming the skin.
And the unique thing about this cream is that all its assets are in high proportions, as it only uses ingredients that benefit the skin. Without parabens, without harmful preservatives, without colorants and without irritants
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.