How many times have you anxiously searched for a natural product that allows you to lose those extra pounds . Well, check out that here we will show you how to use Flax Seeds so powerful and effective to eliminate that fat that bothers you so much. Keep reading this article and you will be able to find the answers to many of your concerns.
One of the most interesting things about this important seed, in addition to providing valuable properties, is that this product has almost zero probability of producing any side effect in our body. So you can consume them with complete peace of mind in small doses, and you will observe all the positive changes that it will bring to your health and especially to your image.
Ok, are you ready?… Let’s get started!
Flax Seeds What are they?
This seed is considered afairly complete superfood and packed with a large number of benefits that will improve your beauty and the health of your body. These valuable seeds come from a plant called Flax and its potential has been harnessed by man since the beginning of human civilization.
The origin of this valuable seed dates back about 5,000 years before Christ, the Greeks, Egyptians and Romans used it daily for medicinal purposes. Hence, its great value to aid in health, has been recognized by the world throughout the centuries.
Flax seeds are composed of:
- 41% fat: where we can find fatty acids as essential as Omega 3 and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
- 20% Proteins: in addition to vitamin B1, Manganese, antioxidants, phosphorus and selenium.
- 28% dietary fiber: in flax seeds you can find all the dietary fiber you need. Nothing to envy to whole grains. One third of this fiber is soluble fiber and the rest is insoluble fiber; both will help you maintain a healthy digestive system. Consuming just one tablespoon of flax seeds is equivalent to consuming the fiber of a slice of whole wheat bread, or 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice. How good your body will feel with this valuable supply of fiber.
How to lose weight with Flax Seeds?
Well, what is promised is a debt, in this section we will give you a few recommendations, pay close attention because: If you want to lose weight, definitely, flax seed will be your great ally to fulfill this important task that you have outlined in life.
Flax Seed is recognized for its purifying, diuretic and satiating properties; This is why if you incorporate it into your diet, it will help you lose weight a lot. You will see how, such a simple ingredient and, in such an easy way, can help to eliminate those annoying pounds that hinder you so much.
From now on, take note, to start reducing those harmful fats that are affecting your health and is being reflected in that overweight that you can hardly hide. Don’t worry, that’s what we’re here for, to help you solve your problem. Keep reading.
Recommendation # 1: Flax Seed Water
- 1 tablespoon of Flax Seeds
- 1 glass of water
- Place the Flax Seeds in the glass of water.
- Stir and then soak overnight.
- The next day, you must strain the flax seeds, to separate them from the liquid.
- You should take it on an empty stomach, preferably at room temperature.
If you drink the Flax Seed Water daily, it will help you control your appetite, you will avoid fluid retention and you will feel satisfied during meals; In addition, it will facilitate intestinal transit in your digestive system. It is recommended that you drink this water for at least one continuous week.
Another modality of this recipe is that the next day, heat the water a little with the Flax Seeds, and in this way you can achieve that the heat helps to release its properties much easier.
Don’t use refined sugar to sweeten. This water is tasteless, but if you prefer a flavor you can preferably combine it with a few drops of lemon, which is a very valuable fruit in the matter of cleaning the harmful fats that harm our health so much.
Recommendation # 2: Smoothies or Juices with Flax Seed Water
- 1 cup of Flax Seed Water.
- 1 cup of Strawberries.
- Prepare the Flax Seed water in advance, as you saw in Recommendation # 1.
- Blend the strawberries well with the Flax Seed Water.
- Don’t add sugar. You can select very red strawberries to avoid such a strong citrus flavor.
- Take a large glass of this juice 30 minutes before your lunch or strong meal.
This preparation can be done by substituting strawberries for another dietary fruit such as: orange, melon, papaya, pineapple, apple, pear, watermelon and grapefruit among others.
We insist, you should avoid adding refined sugar to the preparation. In the case of citrus fruits, look for those that are very ripe and fresh in order to ensure that their citrus flavor is as less intense as possible.
Consider when buying citrus fruits, those that are more colorful and ripe. Many times, we have obtained delicious oranges or very sweet pineapples; that in addition, being a pleasure to the palate, make valuable contributions to the work of eliminating those levels of unwanted and harmful fats for your body.
Recommendation # 3: Flax Seeds in Meals
- Ground Flax Seeds.
- The dish of your preference.
- Grind the Flax Seeds with a good mill.
- Add two tablespoons of ground flax seeds to the preparation of breads, cakes and cookies. Baked ground flaxseeds will give your meals a mild nutty-like flavor.
- You can also sprinkle some seeds on top of your cooked vegetables.
- If you want you can add a little seeds to the preparation of a good grilled meat steak.
- You can add some seeds to a good plate of yogurt, with cereals and honey.
- Add to your French omelettes.
- Add two tablespoons to the chicken breading.
- You can add the Flax Seed powder to the preparation of soups. In this case, add it at the end of cooking; This is because the seeds, when they are in contact with hot liquid, for many minutes, can thicken the preparation too much.
If you are going to grind the Seeds, it is recommended to do it shortly before consuming them, you should try to use them in your meals quickly to avoid them acquiring a rancid and unpleasant taste.
Did you know…
If you want to get the maximum benefits from this valuable natural product , you must consume a minimum of one and a maximum of two tablespoons of Flax Seeds daily .
Do not eat immature flax seeds, as they contain small amounts of cyanide compounds and could lead to poisoning. Be prudent, because despite the fact that our body has the ability to neutralize these small amounts, it is not good to trust and it is preferable to avoid than to regret …
If you have bleeding problems caused by blood not clotting fast enough, wait. Don’t eat Flax Seeds! In this particular case its benefits are at the same time a dangerous effect.
Flax seeds are safe in pregnant and lactating women , as long as they are ingested in the normal dietary amounts that we have outlined in this article. However, if you have any doubts, it is best to consult your trusted doctor …
Have you already made a note? You have seen how in a pleasant, easy and simple way you can improve your eating habits and incorporate this great gift that nature offers us, such as Flax Seeds, to allow you to enjoy your day to day healthily and eliminate those unwanted calories.
We have put at your disposal these useful tips, get the most out of them, it is up to you to put them into practice. Go ahead, and you will see how the results will not wait. Remember to combine these recommendations with a diet free of excesses in saturated fat and carbohydrates and a good physical activity.
The best of all is not only that you can look good, but that you feel great both inside and out ; And that, you will only achieve it with a little discipline, a lot of positive attitude, Ah! and of course … we can’t forget it! with the valuable contribution and the great contributions that Flax Seeds will offer you in your life.
We know you can do it. Go ahead!
You may also be interested in the use of flaxseed for hair care .
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.