The name says it all, say goodbye to cellulite with this 3 in 1 cream: reducing and firming anti-cellulite, which helps to firm, smooth and tone orange skin with powerful active ingredients such as Red Vine, Caffeine, Carnitine and the Red Alga Extract.
These ingredients work together to address unwanted fatty tissues. Each component used in this cream plays a key role in helping to firm and tighten the skin. And that is why its presentation has been so careful that it uses a micro-absorption technology so that all the active ingredients can penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin, where they are most needed.
The cream helps to eliminate toxins and fatty acids in the bloodstream, where the body breaks them down and uses them as a source of energy; and also balances and nourishes the surface of the skin, achieving a more radiant and healthy appearance.
Just massage it well into the cellulite affected areas twice a day, and you can get all the above benefits. The laboratory guarantees the quality of its ingredients, which do not include parabens or sulfates.
In this analysis we are going to see everything that Red Vine, Caffeine, Carnitine and Red Algae Extract have to offer to fight cellulite, and we will check in what proportion each of these assets are, which will determine the effectiveness of the cream. If you want to compare options, you have other analyzes in the article with The Best Anti – Cellulite Creams on the market.
Goodbye Cellulite Analysis by Healthy Fusion
- Alcohol Denat : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Carnitine : Tested in Kanebo’s Sensai Ultimate The Concentrate Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Corallina Officinalis Extract : Analyzed in Biotherm’s Celluli Eraser anti-cellulite cream .
- Vitis Vinifera Leaf Extract : Extract of the leaf of the vine, with a large amount of glycosides such as flavonol quercetin, activates the microvascular system of the dermis. That is why it has an astringent, diuretic and vasoprotective effect.
- Vanillyl Butyl Ether : It is a mild warming agent (conveys a sensation of heat during application) for personal care applications. What this heating does is to dilate the blood vessels. It is also used as a fragrance ingredient, oral care agent, and hair conditioning agent.
- Lecithin : Tested in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- (Phosphatidylcholine) Caffeine : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men . In this case, the phosphatidylcholine acts as a penetration enhancer, causing the caffeine to penetrate the skin further.
- Ethoxydiglycol : Tested in Germaine de Capuccini for Men Force Revive Serum .
- Carbomer : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Triethanolamine : Tested in L’Oreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Propylene Glycol : Tested in the L’Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 eye contour .
- Caprylyl Glycol : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- 1,2- Hexanediol : Analyzed in the Mercadona Sisbela eye contour .
- Acid Dehydroacetic : Analyzed in the Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Tropolone : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Imidazolidinyl Urea : Tested in L’Oreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Parfum (Fragrance) .
- Hexyl Cinnamal : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Benzyl Alcohol : Tested in Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Benzyl Salicylate : Analyzed in Collistar’s Hyaluronic Acid Aquagel anti-wrinkle cream .
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Cinnamyl Alcohol : Tested in Helena Rubinstein’s Hydra Collagenist Cream .
- Coumarin : Analyzed in Biotherm Homme Force Supreme anti-wrinkle cream .
- Geraniol : Analyzed in the Decléor Harmonie Calm eye contour .
- Hydroxycitronellal : Analyzed in Biotherm Homme’s Aquapower moisturizer .
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde : Analyzed in Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Serum .
- Linalool : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Eugenol : Analyzed in Collistar’s Hyaluronic Acid Aquagel anti-wrinkle cream .
- CI 16035 : Tested in Lancaster Youth Renewal 365 Skin Repair Serum .
- CI 19140 : Tested in Clinique For Men Anti-Age Eye Contour .
Summary analysis Goodbye Cellulite of Healthy Fusion
The Goodbye Cellulite cream has one of the highest concentrations of Carnitine in its composition, good news, since this amino acid is one of the best ingredients that can be used to reduce the appearance of cellulite. It works in two ways, it converts fat into energy that can be used during exercise, and burning fat will reduce the appearance of cellulite. It is the main ingredient in this product and it is truly amazing.
Also highly concentrated is the Red Algae extract, specifically Corallina Officinalis algae, an anti-aging ingredient that has been shown to have moisturizing and exfoliating effects. And also the Red Vine extract, which is a great vasoprotector.
Although not mentioned in the product description, the cream includes a warming agent that imparts a sensation of mild warmth during application. Its function is to dilate blood vessels, thus improving circulation in the area with cellulite.
And finally, we find Caffeine, accompanied by phosphatidylcholine. Caffeine increases the breakdown of fat and increases blood circulation, and what is achieved by combining it with this compound is to improve its absorption into the skin, so that it can reach deeper.
If we stay here on the list, it could be said that the Healthy Fusion cream is one of the ones with the best concentration of assets, and it is so. But starting with caffeine, the ingredients go downhill.
There are a huge amount of preservatives (some of them toxic), irritating ingredients, allergenic and sensitizing fragrances, as well as chemical perfume and coloring. All of them ingredients that do not benefit the skin at all, on the contrary, they can end up damaging it. For all these inconveniences, it is an option that we would not put ourselves on the skin.
If you are looking for a more natural option, but that still has concentrated anti-cellulite active ingredients, the safe bet is the anti-cellulite gel from Akento Cosmetics. It also has caffeine and carnitine, in addition to other active ingredients that work by increasing circulation, reducing inflammation and promoting collagen synthesis.
Its effects are much more beneficial for your skin, and you will finally get rid of the annoying cellulite that worries you, in a safe and effective way. Without a doubt, a better option that has only quality ingredients.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.