ith the daily routine at work, meals, meetings, trips, children, etc., we have no time to dedicate ourselves to ourselves. We are concerned about our image and that requires spending long hours in the beauty salon, skin treatments, massages, hairdressing and also waxing.
Maintaining smooth, well-waxed skin requires going to beauty salons quite regularly, enduring long depilatory sessions that are also often very expensive and painful . It is then that the eternal question arises, when will an effective and long-lasting depilatory treatment be used?
Philips Lumea Prestige – The most effective
It is called Philips Lumea Prestige and presents us with a new depilatory treatment at home, which using IPL technology or Intense Pulsed Light , is capable of weakening the hair and even stopping its growth completely.
Philips Lumea Prestige, uses an intense pulsed light hair removal system, applying light pulses (shots) of light on the hair root, these pulses cause the hair to weaken, lose thickness and end up disappearing.
Using the same system used by beauty salons, Philips has revolutionized the world of long-lasting hair removal at home with the new Lumea Prestige, introducing its exclusive curved and smart accessories, which adapt to the different parts of your body to achieve greater effectiveness.
The first time you own a Philips Lumea Prestige, you will be surprised by its elegant ergonomic shape and especially its low weight , highly valued features both for use at home and for taking it on a trip.
Philips Lumea Prestige – Is it right for my skin?
The technology that Philips brings to the new Lumea Prestige ensures effective hair removal according to the type of hair and skin characteristics of each area to be treated.
The intense pulsed light system, or IPL, uses the contrast between hair color and skin color to trigger pulses of light. The light acts in the areas where there is a greater concentration of melanin, so in very light hair the low percentage of melanin prevents the effectiveness of IPL technology.
In the case of very dark skin , its use is not recommended either, in this case it is due to the high percentage of melanin concentration.
Therefore it will be indicated for most skin and hair.
Philips Lumea Prestige – Is it safe?
Philip Lumea Prestige BR1956 / 00, has a skin tone sensor called SmartSkin that will analyze the tone of our skin and automatically adapt the power level to apply, to guarantee a safe treatment.
Philips Lumea Prestige – Smart Curved Accessories
The new Philips Lumea Prestige, which has the guarantee of a prestigious firm such as Philips, integrates 4 intelligent and exclusive curved accessories for the different parts of the body to be treated.
Thus we will have:
- 1 extra large curved accessory for treating hair on the body : such as legs, arms or abdomen
- 1 accessory with extra protection for the treatment of facial hair : upper lip and chin area
- 1 curved attachment for treating underarm hair
- 1 curved accessory for hair treatment on the bikini line
These Philips Lumea Prestige curved accessories vary in shape, size and even filter depending on the area to be treated, offering professional results.
Philips Lumea Prestige – Convenient and simple
Without a doubt, one of our biggest concerns is knowing if we are going to be able to use it correctly. The new Philips Lumea Prestige is specially designed so that we do not have to do almost anything.
Philips Lumea Prestige is a product developed by Philips with the collaboration of a dermatological team to make it an effective, efficient treatment that is very easy to use at home and in complete safety.
In just 4 steps, we can enjoy perfect hair removal and smooth, soft skin. As simple as:
- To achieve the greatest effectiveness, previously shave all the hair in the area to be waxed .
- Take your Philips Lumea Prestige and select the power according to your skin tone, don’t forget to use the help of the SmartSkin sensor.
- Then, press the window on the skin, always forming a right angle, 90º, now it only remains to wait for the pilot to illuminate that indicates that it is ready and press the light trigger.
- Now you just have to slide the new Philips Lumea Prestige through the area to be treated , while it fires its light pulses. It is not necessary to pass the head twice in the same place.
Philips Lumea Prestige – Free App
Philips Lumea has a very interesting application that will allow you to create a special program for you, totally personalized so that you get the most out of your hair removal. You will also have tricks, tips and instructions to make this experience an exclusive and personalized experience.
This application will also keep you informed of the latest news, notifying you when the date of the next treatment arrives , so you can not worry, just enter the application with a certain frequency to stay updated.
Philips Lumea Prestige – What makes it different?
Finally, an effective and respectful treatment with our skin, although energetic and implacable with hair and all from home, with the confidence and security that a firm like Philips gives us.
Next, we are going to point out what makes Philips Lumea Prestige different from other models and brands.
- Reduces hair by 92% after applying 3 treatments *.
- In a year of treatment you will get 6 months without hair, then just keep it until it disappears.
- Philips Lumea Prestige has been developed with the essential collaboration of a team of dermatologists to ensure the greatest effectiveness and the least risk to the skin.
- Its exclusive curved and intelligent accessories adapt to each area of the body, guaranteeing professional results quickly and easily since in just 15 minutes you can have the whole body ready.
- It has a SmartSkin sensor that adjusts the intensity to each skin type and only works if it is in contact with your skin.
- Another advantage is the possibility of using the Philips Lumea Prestige with or without a cable, allowing us total mobility.
- It offers us a free application where we can get tips, tricks, news, promotions and endless experiences. It also reminds us when we have the next session.
If you want to know more, do not hesitate to click on the following link Philips Lumea Prestige
If you want to see how the Philips Lumea Prestige is relentless on hair and gentle on skin, check out the following video.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.