The Kleem Organics serum is defined as a professional product that defies age, and its results are very varied: increases firmness, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, reduces age spots, minimizes pores, evens tone, hydrates, refreshes and brightens the skin.
In addition, the philosophy of the brand is not to add colorants or chemical ingredients that are not safe and can harm the health and functioning of the skin.
But even if they mention it, it does not mean that it is true, and that is why I am going to analyze the INCI of this product. If you don’t want to miss the rest of the analysis, check out this article on The Best Vitamin C Serums for Men .
Kleem Organics Professional Age Defying Vitamin C Serum Review
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) : Analyzed in the Fiori di Cipria anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil) : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Isopropyl Palmitate (Palm Oil) : Texture enhancer and emollient used in cosmetics. It can be potentially problematic for those with oily skin, depending on the amount in the product and the response of your skin.
- Pentylene Glycol : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Phospholipids : Analyzed in Apivita’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Retinol : Analyzed in the Sesderma Reti Age eye contour .
- Polysorbate 20 : Tested on Clinique Smart eye contour .
- Potassium Phosphate : Tested in Lancaster 365 Skin Repair Serum .
- Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men as Tocopherol Acetate.
- Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Vegetable Hyaluronic Acid) : Analyzed in the Revitalift Laser X3 eye contour from L’Oreal . In this case, the hyaluronic acid comes from the polysaccharides in the seeds of the Cassia Angustifolia plant.
- Glyceryl Stearate : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Cetyl Alcohol : Analyzed in the anti-wrinkle cream Vita Lift 5 from L’Oreal Men Expert .
- Stearic Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men Glycerin Anti- Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil) : Analyzed in the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye eye contour .
- Wildcrafted Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men as Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.
- Wildcrafted Propoli Resin (Propolis) : Analyzed in Apivita’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) : Tested in Nezeni Cosmetics’ anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Rose Ether : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men as Phenoxyethanol.
- Ethylhexyl Glycerin : Analyzed in the Nezeni Cosmetics eye contour .
- Xanthan Gum : Analyzed in the anti-wrinkle cream Vita Lift 5 from L’Oreal Men Expert .
- Citric Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
Kleem Organics Professional Age Defying Vitamin C Serum Review Summary
Lets start by the beginning. The first two ingredients are good, since aloe vera and sunflower oil work by promoting the synthesis of collagen and as vitamin E, respectively, and they are in a very good proportion.
Below there are more antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, shea butter, and even a retinol (vitamin A), but at the end of the list I have realized that it does not contain vitamin C, being precisely a vitamin C serum.
There are other vitamins, but no trace of vitamin C, at least in the INCI that they indicate on the brand’s website.
And in addition to this inexcusable lack, I have noticed that there are some irritating and toxic ingredients, when the brand promises not to include chemical ingredients that are not safe and can harm the health and functioning of the skin.
Frankly, nonsense. That is why the INCI must always be read carefully, so that we are not taken for a ride.
A serum that does have vitamin C (and in a very good proportion) is Nezeni Cosmetics, a much more natural and safe option than this other.
In addition, it also has a good amount of other active ingredients that can fulfill all the promises that Kleem Organics mentions at the beginning.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.