Looking for firmer skin in just one week? Lancôme’s powerful day cream visibly lifts and tightens all facial areas for a new, rejuvenated appearance. It is one of the best-selling formulas of the brand, and I am not surprised.
Enriched with Multi-Lift technology, it acts with precision on each layer of the skin to achieve an optimal firming and tightening effect in those areas of the face where extra help is needed. You’ll see higher cheekbones, a clenched jaw, and better definition of all facial contours.
Thanks to its active ingredients, it minimizes the signs of aging, such as sagging, wrinkles and fine lines, while SPF 15 provides additional protection against future damage caused by the sun. While hyaluronic acid provides hydration throughout the day.
This cream is on the OCU list as one of the best anti-wrinkle creams, along with others like the ones you can see in this article on The Best Anti-Wrinkle Creams .
Analysis Rénergie Multi-Lift Day Cream by Lancome
- Avobenzone 3% : Tested in Neutrogena Men’s Age Fighter wrinkle cream for men .
- Octisalate 5% : Tested in Neutrogena Men’s Age Fighter Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Octocrylene 7% : Tested in Neutrogena Men’s Age Fighter Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Dimethicone : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Beeswax : Tested on Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Eye Contour .
- Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate : A polymer of acrylic acid ester and C10-30 alcohol, it functions as a stabilizer and viscosity control agent.
- Sucrose Stearate : Analyzed on Avène’s eye contour .
- Saccharomyces / Xylinum / Black Tea Ferment : Kombuchka, called the “long-lived mushroom,” is the product of a specially fermented black tea. Improves the overall quality of the skin with an anti-glycation activity that improves radiance and tone. Its ability to redensify adipocyte cells creates a lipid-filling effect. The skin looks smoother, fresher and less dull.
- Sodium Polyacrylate : Tested in Clinique For Men wrinkle cream for men .
- Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract : Tested in Jack Black’s Protein Booster Serum as Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein : Analyzed in Biotherm Homme Youth Architect Force Supreme Serum .
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid : Analyzed in the L’Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 eye contour .
- Sodium Hydroxide : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Sodium Benzoate : Analyzed in the Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Red 4 : Analyzed in L’Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 SPF 20 cream .
- Stearic Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Adenosine : Analyzed in the eye contour Génifique Yeux de Lancôme .
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9 : Relatively new peptide that plays a role in the stimulation of the basement membrane polysaccharide (lumican), which is involved both in the synthesis of collagen fibrils and in their organization into functional fibers, ensuring the integrity of the extracellular matrix. Therefore, it supports the synthesis of collagen I. Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9 also promotes dermal remodeling and helps to achieve a compact and plump effect on the skin.
- Peg-100 Stearate : Tested in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Palmitic Acid : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Silicam Chlorphenesin : Tested in L’Oréal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream .
- Yellow 5 : Tested on Clinique For Men Anti-Age Eye Contour .
- Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer : Tested in the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye contour .
- Dimethiconol : Tested in L’Oréal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream .
- Limonene : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Benzyl Alcohol : Tested in Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Linalool : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Caprylyl Glycol : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer : Tested in Shiseido’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Geraniol : Analyzed in the Decléor Harmonie Calm eye contour .
- Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate : Analyzed in Natura Siberica’s Eagle Gaze eye contour as Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate.
- Disodium Edta : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Citronellol : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate : Tested in L’Oréal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream .
- Coumarin : Analyzed in Biotherm Homme Force Supreme anti-wrinkle cream .
- Glyceryl Stearate : Tested in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Fragrance .
Summary of analysis Rénergie Multi-Lift Day Cream by Lancome
As in creams with sun protection, the sunscreen ingredients are in the first positions, in this case they are chemical sunscreens, which give the cream an SPF 15.
Fortunately, among the top positions are some of the beneficial assets, such as beeswax, which is a great barrier protector and rich in vitamin A; or the Kombuchka, which increases luminosity, evens the tone and fills the skin with lipids.
Flax seed extract is a soothing and anti-inflammatory, and soy protein is a good antioxidant and soothing. Below that is hyaluronic acid, a great anti-wrinkle moisturizer, and Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9, a peptide that promotes collagen synthesis.
The problems with this cream in the ingredients is that very few of the anti-wrinkles are in high concentrations, and that there are some irritating and toxic ingredients; something that if we think about it in detail, is not expected in a high-end cream from a brand as recognized as Lancome.
It is sublimely scented and has very good sun protection, but its labeling is scarce with no indications of allergens (I imagine it is to avoid losing potential customers) and it is unlikely that it has more than good hydration and texture. a little fat.
The product is presented in a 50 ml glass jar, like the vast majority, so its assets will have problems to be effective after a few days, mainly due to the oxidation that will take place each time you open the lid.
If you are going to use an anti-wrinkle cream, make it only the best. The one that, in our opinion, seems the best option is Antiage by Nezeni Cosmetics. It far exceeds the Lancome cream, mainly for the masterful choice of its anti-wrinkle ingredients, and the concentration in which they are.
In addition, avoid ingredients that do not benefit the skin at all, such as irritants or harmful preservatives, and limit fragrance to a minimum, so that there are no sensitivity or irritation problems in the most delicate skin.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.