This moisturizing and nourishing facial cream is a very complete cosmetic, as it has sun protection and a high antioxidant power thanks to coenzyme Q10, ferulic acid and mandelic acid.
In addition, it is very moisturizing thanks to the hyaluronic acid; provides extra nutrition due to shea butter and other botanical active ingredients, and can restore elasticity and firmness to aged skin through the use of collagen and elastin.
The result is smooth, hydrated and radiant skin, whatever your skin type. Something that we are going to contrast by analyzing its ingredients.
You have more analysis of collagen creams in this article in which I have compiled the Best Collagen Creams , based on their INCI; in addition to everything you need to know about how these types of cosmetics work.
Hydra Plus Perfection Analysis by Le Pommiere
- Glyceryl Stearate : Tested in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Cetyl Alcohol : Analyzed in LOreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream .
- Ciclopentasiloxane : Analyzed in LOreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream .
- Octocrylene : Tested in Neutrogena Men’s Age Fighter Face Moisturizer Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate : Analyzed in Mercadona’s anti-wrinkle cream 9.60 .
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane : Tested in Neutrogena Men’s Age Fighter Face Moisturizer Anti-Wrinkle Cream as Avobenzone.
- Peg-100 Stearate : Tested in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Alcohol Denat : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil : Analyzed in Filorga’s Ultralifting Lift Designer serum .
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Sodium Hyaluronate : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Hydrolyzed Elastin : Analyzed in Trofolastin anti-stretch mark cream .
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten : Tested in Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye as Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract.
- Glycine Soja Protein : Tested in the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye contour as Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract.
- Ubiquinone : Analyzed in Hundred Men’s wrinkle cream .
- Centella Asiatica Extract : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- Cucumis Sativus Extract : Tested in Clinique For Men wrinkle cream .
- Equisetum Arverse Extract : Analyzed in TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum as Wildcrafted Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail).
- Mandelic Acid : Analyzed in Cumlaude’s Summum RX Cream Antiaging Repair Treatment .
- Ferulic Acid : Analyzed in Cumlaude’s Summum RX Cream Antiaging Repair Treatment .
- Ginseng Root Extract : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream as Panax Ginseng.
- Aloe Barbadenesis Leaf Extract : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Retinyl Palmitate : Analyzed in LOreal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream .
- Tocopheryl Acetate : Analyzed in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream as Tocopherol Acetate.
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate : Analyzed in the restorative serum of Noray Cosméticos .
- Disodium Edta : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Perfume .
Hydra Plus Perfection review summary by Le Pommiere
This cream from Le Pommiere does everything from increasing collagen production to hydrating skin and preventing free radical damage and irritation.
Its ingredients are varied, and they serve all these anti-aging purposes, however, most of them are present past the top 10, and their proportions are not as high as I would like.
At the top of the list are lubricants and emollients, as well as sunscreens and an alcohol. Then the actives start to appear, starting with shea butter, hyaluronic acid and elastin, which are great additions to a face cream.
Then there are more amino acids, antioxidants and AHAs, in addition to other plant extracts that increase the production of collagen in the skin.
Finally, vitamins A, C and E appear, which will provide more protection against oxidation and free radicals.
Something also good is that it includes few preservatives, and except for one that is harmful, and the potentially irritating perfume, the formula does not have any ingredients that we should avoid.
Le Pommiere’s formula is very similar to Nezeni Cosmetics Collagen, the option I have chosen. The latter is less harmful, since it does not include any harmful or toxic ingredients.
Le Pommiere’s is more focused on preventing oxidation than on moisturizing, which is why I like Nezeni Cosmetics better, as it has more moisturizing actives and is suitable for more skin types.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.