The Lierac Mésolift range is inspired by facial mesotherapy to formulate its products, which is why they are loaded with vitamins, minerals and trace elements, since the main mission of the serum is to fight against skin fatigue.
This formula is composed of 5 vitamins (A, C, E, B5, B6), 6 minerals (calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, manganese, potassium) and hyaluronic acid. The combination is intended to revitalize and energize tired skin, and brighten it.
To verify this, I am going to analyze the INCI of the product, as I have already done in this article with The Best Serums with Vitamin C for Men .
Lierac Mésolift Fatigue Correction Serum Analysis
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Caprylyl Glycol : Tested in Nezeni Cosmetics’ anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice : Tested in LiftActiv Soin Hydratant Anti-Rides Men’s Anti-Rides Cream from Vichy Homme as Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract / Orange Fruit Extract.
- Carbomer : Tested in Nezeni Cosmetics Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Hematite Extract : Hematite extract is rich in iron, which strengthens skin tissue, has a powerful anti-wrinkle action and works to stimulate collagen synthesis, helping to fill in wrinkles. Tones, strengthens and regenerates the skin, helping it restore its density and firmness from the inside out.
- Zinc Gluconate : Tested in Lancome Age Fight Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Potassium Gluconate : It is the potassium salt of gluconic acid, used as a skin conditioner.
- Calcium Gluconate : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- Propylene Glycol : Analyzed in the eye contour Revitalift Laser X3 of L’Oreal .
- Copper Gluconate : Tested in Lancome Age Fight Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Magnesium Gluconate : It is the magnesium salt of gluconic acid, which is produced by fermentation of carbohydrates. It is used in the personal care industry as a skin conditioner.
- Sodium Mannuronate Methylsilanol : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour as Methylsilanol Mannuronate.
- Sodium Hyaluronate : Tested in Nezeni Cosmetics Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Panthenol : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Pyridoxine HCl : Analyzed in Filorga’s Ultralifting Lift Designer serum .
- Tocopherol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men as Tocopherol Acetate.
- Retinyl Palmitate : Analyzed in the anti-wrinkle cream Vita Lift 5 from L’Oreal Men Expert .
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Tromethamine : Tested in the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye contour .
- Sodium Hydroxide : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Sodium Benzoate : Analyzed in the Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Citric Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Parfum .
- Chlorphenesin : Analyzed in the anti-wrinkle cream Vita Lift 5 from L’Oreal Men Expert .
- Potassium Sorbate : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
Summary analysis of Lierac Mésolift Fatigue Correction Serum
This product is not just a serum with vitamin C, but a whole multivitamin. Actually, vitamin C (which is what interests us the most) is only provided by orange juice, although it is in a good position.
Apart from hematite extract, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin A and E, no other ingredient is spared, as most of the minerals present act as a conditioner or emollient (when not irritating).
Yes, within the formula there are several irritating and toxic ingredients, as well as a possible benzene former due to the presence of vitamin C.
On the other hand, hyaluronic acid and vitamin E are in a fairly low proportion, so as effects, we will only notice an increase in collagen synthesis.
With similar ingredients, but much more efficient and beneficial is the Nezeni Cosmetics serum. It also has hyaluronic acid, but in a better concentration, and it saves us the irritation and health problems derived from these bad ingredients.
The amount of preservatives and their price is also lower (you pay the brand), so they are all advantages.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.