Lubriderm has created a product for the laziest and most careless men, a 3-in-1 cream that acts as a facial, body and aftershave moisturizer. So you only have to buy one cream and you can use it for almost everything.
The formula is enriched with aloe vera and hydrates, improves and soothes the most exposed skin, such as after shaving. It is unscented, but in the Lubriderm range there is exactly the same product, which has a slight fragrance.
I like this of being able to choose with or without fragrance, to be happy with those who care about the smell of their cream, and those who do not want to be exposed to the components of the perfume.
But I will be cautious and wait to analyze the INCI of the cream to assess it with knowledge. Analysis like the ones you have in the Article with the Best Face Creams for Men , so you can choose the one that best suits you.
Lubriderm Fragrance Free 3-in-1 Cream for Men Review
- Mineral Oil : Tested in Clinique For Men Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Stearic Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Cetyl Alcohol : Analyzed in the anti-wrinkle cream Vita Lift 5 from L’Oreal Men Expert .
- Cetearyl Alcohol : Analyzed in the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye eye contour .
- Dimethicone : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Petrolatum : Same as the Mineral Oil ingredient, discussed above.
- Ethylhexylglycerin : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Carbomer : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Ceteareth-20 : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- DMDM Hydantoin : It is a controversial preservative due to its formaldehyde properties. The release of formaldehyde makes the environment less favorable for microorganisms, making it an effective cleaner and preservative in many beauty products. DMDM Hydantoin is sometimes considered dangerous due to its toxic component of formaldehyde, although the percentage is so small that it is accepted in cosmetics. However, it can cause irritation or an allergic reaction on sensitive skin.
- Sodium Hydroxide : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Sodium Citrate : Analyzed in the anti-wrinkle cream Vita Lift 5 from L’Oreal Men Expert .
- Panthenol : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Tocopheryl Acetate : Analyzed in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream as Tocopherol Acetate.
- Potassium Lactate : Potassium salt of lactic acid, which is used as a buffering agent, exfoliator and conditioner.
- Citric Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Propylene Glycol : Tested in the L’Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 eye contour .
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract : Analyzed in the Fiori di Cipria anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Magnesium Aspartate : Analyzed in Apivita’s anti-wrinkle cream .
- Zinc Gluconate : Tested in Lancôme Men’s Age Fight wrinkle cream .
- Copper Gluconate : Tested in Lancôme Men’s Age Fight Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Titanium Dioxide : Analyzed in the Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
Summary review of Lubriderm fragrance-free 3-in-1 Cream for Men
Although it is fragrance-free, it does have other ingredients that are potentially irritating to the skin, and some in quite a high proportion, so it would not be a cream that I would recommend or use for after shaving.
It is a very simple formula, with just a couple of assets, which are relegated to the last positions of the list. The proportions are ridiculous, especially the aloe vera, which could have been on the high side.
Then there is the pro vitamin B5, which can provide different properties, although also too low; like zinc and copper gluconate, two ingredients that are good for oily skin, but are merely anecdotal.
I also don’t like a couple of toxic ingredients that I have found, as well as a sensitizer, and an ingredient that can cause an allergic reaction.
It outweighs the cons than the pros in this formula, so it wouldn’t be an option for me.
I prefer to continue using the creams that I currently use, with a minimal risk of exposure to these harmful ingredients, much more active, and much more effective.
They are the Aloe Vera Nezeni Cosmetics cream, which will serve as a moisturizer and soothing, and the Collagen cream that nourishes and fills in wrinkles. They are also suitable for all skin types
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.