An eyelash serum that achieves a wow effect. It stimulates the growth of the eyelashes, lengthening the growth phase and reducing the latency phase, to achieve longer, stronger and denser eyelashes.
In this way, the eyelashes grow more centimeters, are thicker and have a natural curl.
It does not specify which are the ingredients that produce these results, although it does indicate that there are visible results after 4 to 6 weeks of application, although optimal results are obtained on week 16.
The container comes with 5 ml of product, so it lasts 4 to 5 months.
And since I see that the beauty of your eyelashes matters to you, you cannot miss this article with an Analysis of the Best Eyelash Serums on the market.
M2Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum Review by M2Beaute
- Caprylyl Glycol : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- Panthenol : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Biotin : Analyzed in Filorga’s Ultralifting Lift Designer serum .
- Hyaluronic Acid : Analyzed in L’Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 Eye Contour as Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid.
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate : Tested in Neutrogena Men’s Age Fighter Face Moisturizer Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Triethanolamine : Analyzed in L’oréal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream .
- Acrylates / C10-30 Acrylate Crosspolymer : Tested in Shiseido Men wrinkle cream .
- Methylamido Dihydro Noralfaprostal : Tested in RevitaLash Advanced Serum .
- Sodium Lactate : Analyzed in the Mercadona Sisbela eye contour .
- Sodium PCA : Tested in the Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 eye contour .
- Sorbitol : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- Proline : Analyzed in Filorga’s Ultralifting Lift Designer Serum .
- Sodium Chloride : Analyzed in the Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Alcohol : Tested in Shiseido Men wrinkle cream .
- Sodium Phosphate : Analyzed in Filorga’s Ultralifting Lift Designer Serum .
M2Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum Review Summary by M2Beaute
M2Lashes is based on prostaglandin analogs for longer, fuller lashes. This effect is complemented by glycosoaminglycans, which maintain collagen, elastin and turgor in the cell spaces.
And also with the hydration of panthenol and hyaluronic acid.
It has Biotin, the deficiency of which leads to hair loss. For this reason, many believe that it has the ability to stimulate hair growth, although its properties are limited by its inability to penetrate the skin.
Something that I do not like is finding a toxic preservative at the top of the list, like prostaglandin, two ingredients that are very likely to produce some side effects.
I believe that the Nezeni Cosmetics formula can achieve better results using less problematic ingredients.
It has several natural ingredients that can also promote the growth of eyelash hair, without having the side effects that prostaglandins get.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.