The classic Nivea moisturizer, also in a men’s version. A formula that can be used on the face, neck or body.
It is a cream not as thick as the original (which is very rich), non-greasy and absorbs quickly, leaving the skin fully hydrated and looking very healthy.
Nothing is mentioned about the ingredients, only that it has a fresh masculine fragrance, which will surely be hidden in the INCI after the name Parfum, and we will not know what makes it up.
The list is very short, so we go straight to the analysis. But first, you cannot miss this article with the analysis of the Best Moisturizing Creams for Men .
Nivea Men Creme Analysis
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Mineral Oil : Tested in Clinique For Men Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Alcohol Denat : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Stearic Acid : Analyzed in the Fiori di Cipria anti-wrinkle cream .
- Petrolatum : Same as the Mineral Oil ingredient, discussed above.
- Cetyl Alcohol : Analyzed in the anti-wrinkle cream Vita Lift 5 from L’Oreal Men Expert .
- Glyceryl Stearate : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream .
- Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides : Analyzed in Clarins Multi-Intensive Concentré Zone Regard eye contour .
- Stearyl Alcohol : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Dimethicone : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Tocopheryl Acetate : Analyzed in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream as Tocopherol Acetate.
- Fragrance .
- Carbomer : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Sodium Hydroxide : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream .
- Methylparaben : PARABEN.
Creme analysis summary of Nivea Men
It has some occlusives like petrolatum, glycerin, and a silicone; and emollients, like Hydrogenated Coconut Glycerides (the best ingredient on the list) or a fatty alcohol, but little else.
The moisturizing agents are not of quality, and that is noticeable in the result, a less hydrated skin, but yes, softened.
Vitamin E is present, but it is as if it is not there.
And worst of all, less healthy skin, as there are a good amount of irritants, a perfume, alcohol, a moderate risk toxin and even a paraben.
It is true that it is a very cheap cream, but there are ingredients that are cheap, but not harmful. I think it has been widely proven that you don’t have to spend a fortune to find a quality cream with good ingredients.
I have the cream, but I use it to hydrate my skin accessories, since mine does not like a formula like that. Your skin will thank you!
Any of the options that appear in the analysis that I recommend above is better than this cream, but since you have to take something, it is worth it. Like Nezeni Cosmetics Collagen cream, a formula that has very little to do with this one from Nivea.
For starters, it has no irritating or toxic ingredients, much less parabens, or alcohol. And it has several highly moisturizing actives, such as hydrolyzed collagen or sunflower oil. In addition, it also attacks other skin problems, such as wrinkles.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.