From the brand that you will find in all French girls’ toiletry bags, Nuxe’s Micellar Cleansing Water with rose petals is a luxury makeup remover that cleanses, purifies and softens the skin, while removing makeup from the face, eyes and lips.
A 3-in-1 multitasker, using rose petals to leave skin clean, soft and comfortable; as well as with a delicious sweet and floral fragrance.
Nuxe has designed the formulation to be gentle when removing make-up, and suitable for sensitive skin types. But he’s also designed it to be effective, making it easy to remove makeup, sunscreens and cell-damaging pollutants without leaving skin overexposed.
Suitable for all skin types, even those that are easily irritated, this gentle cocktail of rose petal extract melts away oil and water (even waterproof eye makeup), while respecting the natural barrier of the eye. skin, so that the face feels clean, soft and comfortable.
Let’s take a look at its formulation to see if it has any buts, or is the ideal micellar water for our skin. You can also check this by reading the analysis of the best micellar waters on the market to choose the most appropriate way.
Analysis Micellar Cleansing Water with rose petals by Nuxe
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water : Analyzed in the Oskia Eye Wonder eye contour .
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Parfum / Fragrance .
- Benzyl Alcohol : Tested in Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Capryloyl Glycine : Tested in Lancome Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Citric Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Coco-Glucoside : Tested in A-Derma PhysAC Purifying Cleansing Gel .
- Sodium Hydroxide : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Allantoin : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside : Tested in the Bulldog Skincare for Men Original eye contour .
- Tetrasodium Edta : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Dehydroacetic Acid : Analyzed in the Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Sodium Hyaluronate : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Linalool : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
Summary analysis of Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water with rose petals
Nuxe micellar water contains rose petals in the form of rose water, which in addition to offering a most pleasant aroma, helps reduce inflammation.
The fragrance – in addition to roses there is another scent that I cannot decipher – is the fourth ingredient on the list, which I think is high. Especially if we consider that it is a product for sensitive skin, and perfume and fragrances are two of the main culprits for irritating the skin.
The cleanser focuses on hydrating and soothing the skin, using such beneficial ingredients as glycerin, allantoin or hyaluronic acid. These last two ingredients are in a fairly small proportion, but they are certainly a welcome addition to any cosmetic.
The product not only removes dirt, impurities and makeup from the face like a magnet, but leaves the skin hydrated, calm and smooth. Perfectly toned for the next skincare product.
It’s certainly an excellent first step to any evening ritual, and it presents the perfect excuse to set aside time for yourself with the uplifting scent of rose to refresh and awaken both the skin and the senses.
With many good things comes our recommendation, Nezeni Cosmetics micellar water, an option that has fewer preservatives and avoids irritants to respect sensitive skin as much as possible.
In addition, it also adds various botanical extracts, which soothe, reduce inflammation, and hydrate the skin; in addition to salicylic acid that exfoliates and cleanses the pores of the skin.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.