Hello girls, how are you? Today, instead of doing a complete article on a particular topic, we decided to make a list with dozens of practical tips on various topics: hair, makeup, skin, etc. Some tips may be new to you and others you may have known for a long time … but this may serve as a reminder. I hope you enjoy!
13 Tips to Maintain Healthy Hair
- Having a healthy and varied diet, increase increasing the amount of vitamin A .
- Drink plenty of fluids to keep hair hydrated.
- Before drying or straightening your hair , protect it with thermoactive creams or silicones.
- Cut the ends of the hair every three months.
- Protect your hair from the sun. Wear a hat and moisturizers with sun protection.
- When washing your hair, avoid hot water, because it opens the cuticle and causes dryness.
- Don’t forget to replace the lost keratin in your hair !
- Once a week, use an anti-residue shampoo for a deep clean.
- If possible, try to use sulfate-free shampoos .
- To avoid breaking your hair, avoid sleeping with wet hair.
- Oily hair: Wash it daily to remove excess sebum and prevent hair loss.
- To strengthen and hydrate your hair , use aloe vera. Let it sit for 30 minutes and rinse normally.
- Brightening mask : Mix an apple without a core and 1/2 cup of water. After washing your hair, apply the mixture by massaging your scalp . Let it sit for 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
14 Tips for a Perfect Makeup
- Before starting to apply makeup, cleanse and hydrate your skin .
- To enlarge the eyes, run the eyeliner pencil around the edge of the lashes.
- Use shades of light and bright colors to highlight the eyelids.
- To reduce the size of the nose, put some foundation dissolved in water in the corners and on the tip. It will look thinner.
- Before starting to apply eye makeup, apply a generous dose of illuminating powder to the underside.
- Remove excess makeup that may have fallen from the upper lids.
- To hide skin blemishes , use a concealer a shade lighter.
- Apply lip base to better set the lipstick.
- Choose powder instead of compact, because it is softer. Blend with the brush from the inside out.
- After applying foundation and face powder, gently pat away excess with a dry cotton cloth.
- To lengthen the lashes, first use a colorless mascara to soften and then a black mascara.
- To hide freckles, the best tactic is to use face powder instead of foundation.
- Augment your lips by using a dark lipstick for the contour. Also choose bright colors.
- Use a specific make-up remover for the eye region . The formulas of these products are suitable for removing pigment from pencil, mascara and shadows without the need for scrubbing, which irritates the eyelids.
14 Tips to Keep Skin Healthy
- For dark circles : sleep well, use creams to soften the spots , put on a chamomile tea compress for ten minutes and do small massages to irrigate the site. A good concealer will help you hide them.
- Do not overload oily skin with very consistent creams, as they dilate pores and facilitate the appearance of blackheads.
- Drink at least a liter and a half of water a day to hydrate the body. As a result, your skin will look more beautiful.
- When your facial skin feels tired and dull, make a tea with three leaves of sage or mallow. Wash your face with this toner and then rinse with cold water. Your skin will feel fresh and relaxed.
- Lymphatic drainage is a type of massage that promises to improve facial puffiness and dark circles, reduce wrinkles, and improve the appearance of the skin.
- Always remove makeup before going to bed.
- Use moisturizer if your skin is too dry.
- Wear sunscreen every day, even when you’re not going to be out in direct sunlight.
- Once a week, exfoliate to remove dead cells.
- To wash your face, use neutral soaps.
- Use specific moisturizing creams for the eye contour, because this region is very sensitive and requires special attention.
- Be faithful to the daily cleaning of the face before going to bed, so that your skin breathes better. In addition, during rest the nutrients penetrate more easily into the skin, read the tips and products to Wash the Face and be PERFECT.
- Mask for skin with acne.
Ingredients : 1 bunch of parsley, 2 tablespoons of rosemary oil and 1 cheesecloth.
Directions : Mix the parsley and rosemary extract. Apply this mixture on the gauze. Then, clean the face and cover it with the gauze, leaving it to act for 30 minutes. Remove residue from skin with soap and water. This mask can be applied once a week.
- Scrub for the face.
Ingredients : 2 tablespoons of oatmeal , 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 cheesecloth.
Instructions : Wash your face with lukewarm water and use a mild soap. Soak the oatmeal in cold water and apply it to the face with the help of the gauze, using circular motions. Next, rinse your face with cold water and apply the honey. Leave on for 15 minutes and then wash your face with cold water. Now apply a moisturizer. This exfoliation can be done weekly.
14 Tips for Hand and Foot Care
- Buy a specific hand lotion, preferably with sunscreen . Carry it in your bag or leave it at the office. Apply it several times a day, because hands get very dry from being exposed to cold and water.
- Whenever possible, wash your hands with soap rich in moisturizers and oily substances.
- Wear rubber gloves with fabric on the inside when you have to handle detergents or other chemicals (such as washing dishes).
- Creams based on urea, silicones, glycolic acid, oils derived from dried fruits, walnuts, grape seed, and macadamia nuts are excellent hand protectors.
- For rough hands, puree two tablespoons of papaya seeds and two tablespoons of oil in the blender. Apply this mixture to your hands with a massage and wash them.
- Exfoliating mask for hands:
Ingredients : 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Preparation : Mix the sugar and honey and massage for five minutes on the back in the palm of the hand and through the fingers. Then rinse well. Repeat once a week.
- Always wash and dry your feet well to avoid the appearance of chilblains. Apply antiseptic powders to absorb sweat.
- Never walk barefoot in public restrooms. Bathe in rubber sandals.
- Avoid tight shoes and prefer leather or suede shoes, which are flexible and comfortable.
- Use a moisturizing foot cream every day, massaging well into areas with greater numbness.
- If the skin on your feet is very dry, use moisturizers before going to sleep, and wear socks.
- Cut and file your toenails at least once a week to avoid getting fungus. Tips and recipes to strengthen and help nail growth
- If after a long walk your feet feel fatigued, massage them with a suitable oil or cream and place them high with a pillow or cushion.
- Try to walk barefoot whenever possible. This relaxes and strengthens the muscles of the feet.
6 Tips for Body Care
- Cleanses the skin. The bath helps remove impurities and dead cells from the body. Avoid hot water, which causes dryness, and use a mild soap with hydrating ingredients.
- To firm up the tissues of your body, take a cold shower.
- To activate circulation, apply a thermal shock: switch between hot and cold water.
- Before stepping into the shower, apply a good layer of nourishing cream to your face and neck. The steam will facilitate the penetration of the cream into the skin and will enhance its effects on both the face and the body.
- Once a week, use a body scrub for a thorough cleanse.
- After cleansing the skin, use body moisturizers. Hydration helps restore the skin to its natural protectors against external factors.
6 Sun Ray Protection Tips
- Use products with sun protection of at least 20 SPF every day.
- Be careful with the time of exposure to the sun: avoid it between 12: 00h and 16: 00h (it depends on your geographical location, but basically in the hottest hours)
- After exfoliating the skin, it is necessary to protect it with moisturizer and sunscreen.
- To maintain your tan, use formulations with substances that increase the speed of melanin pigment formation.
- A good tip is to use sunless bronzers. These generate an artificial pigmentation without causing damage from the sun. The secret is to distribute a moisturizer very well before applying the self-tanner.
- The foods rich in carotene such as carrots, squash and papaya- help maintain a golden skin, thanks to the carotene pigment that is deposited on the skin and acts as a filter that reflects the rays tone.
3 Tips to Improve the Appearance of Stretch Marks
To soften stretch marks , the skin must be constantly moisturized.
- Opt for nourishing and moisturizing creams with vitamins A and D. The function of these creams is to prevent dryness and improve the elasticity of the skin .
- Massage yourself daily for 10 minutes with a hydrating gel to facilitate penetration and improve blood circulation.
4 Tips to Eliminate Cellulite
- Move on! Practicing physical activity is a great help to eliminate cellulite.
- Drink plenty of fluids. It helps with cellular hydration and metabolism and promotes the elimination of toxins from the body.
- Control your weight: reducing body fat is your best ally against cellulite.
- Maintain a good diet . Avoid fried foods and sweets.
And you, do you have any beauty suggestions? Share it with us!
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.