RapidLash has sold more than 3 million units worldwide, which already speaks volumes for a product.
The formula has been tested by ophthalmologists and studies have shown that it is safe and effective in improving the appearance of eyelashes.
Its entire formulation is based on the exclusive HEXATEIN 1 complex, composed of six highly effective ingredients:
Polypeptides (which protect against breakage), Biotin (which maintains healthy eyelashes), Panthenol (Vitamin B5, provides hydration), Amino acids (helps to increase the protein structure), Soybean Oil (gives shine), and Extract of pumpkin (rich in vitamins and minerals).
In the analysis we will see where all these ingredients are, although for the moment it promises.
And if you want to know other options, take a look at this other Analysis with the Best Serums for Eyelashes .
RapidLash Eyelash Strengthening Serum Review
- Butylene Glycol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Hydroxyethylcellulose : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 : Unlike other peptides, it plays a dual role, as it not only acts on the skin, but also on the eyelashes and eyebrows, which can become thin or almost non-existent as we age. Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 helps lashes and brows appear thicker and fuller. Provides the nutrients that hairs need to stay strong and grow longer and faster. One of the peptide’s main roles is as an antioxidant, protecting the skin from harmful free radicals. These free radicals cause damage to individual skin cells, but their real danger is that they can cause premature aging.
- Rhizobian Gum : Rhizobian gum is a polysaccharide gum produced by the fermentation of Rhizobium, used as a thickener.
- Sodium Hyaluronate : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Biotin : Analyzed in Filorga’s Ultralifting Lift Designer serum .
- Panthenol : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Pantethine : Same as Panthenol ingredient, discussed above.
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- Allantoin : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract : Analyzed in Sesderma’s Estryses Anti-Stretch Mark Cream .
- Maris Aqua / Sea Water: Although never specified, it is assumed that seawater comes from the Dead Sea. Due to the high mineral content of the Dead Sea, as well as the surrounding geographic conditions (i.e. higher atmospheric pressure, elevated oxygen levels, decreased UV rays), the content of the sea can provide anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and purifying benefits for the skin. On the one hand, it is true that Dead Sea water contains a 32% concentration of salts (i.e. magnesium, sulfur), compared to 3% salt in plain water. On the other hand, however, there is very little research to support the effects of topically applied “seawater”. It is true that there have been several studies showing that Dead Sea mud is an effective treatment for various conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, but its water has only been shown to be effective as a bath or dip for people with rheumatoid arthritis. Suppose maris aqua is so extraordinary, why is aqua (ordinary water) still at the top of the ingredient list, making it the most concentrated substance? Why not substitute the aqua for the maris aqua? Maris aqua seems to work better as a marketing tactic than a significant skincare ingredient. Why is aqua (ordinary water) still at the top of the ingredient list, making it the most concentrated substance? Why not substitute the aqua for the maris aqua? Maris aqua seems to work better as a marketing tactic than a significant skincare ingredient. Why is aqua (ordinary water) still at the top of the ingredient list, making it the most concentrated substance? Why not substitute the aqua for the maris aqua? Maris aqua seems to work better as a marketing tactic than a significant skincare ingredient.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate : Tested in Kanebo’s Sensai Ultimate The Concentrate anti-wrinkle cream .
- Octapeptide-2 : Analyzed in the Eyelash and Brow Lengthening Serum + Lashes by Belle Azul .
- Copper Tripeptide-1 : Analyzed in the eyelash and eyebrow lengthening Serum + Lashes by Belle Azul .
- sh-Polypeptide-1 : It is a cell signaling protein also called Fibroblast Basic Growth Factor. It is a mitogenic ingredient (which stimulates cell proliferation) that stimulates the growth and proliferation of fibroblasts. According to the manufacturer’s information, it also stimulates the synthesis of collagen and other components of the extracellular matrix (the sticky substance between cells). It has been shown to increase the rate of skin healing and renewal, as well as slow the thinning of aging skin, thereby minimizing wrinkles.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil : Tested in the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye contour .
- Black Sea Rod Oil : Black Sea Rod Oil contains a high proportion of bioactive lipids, which are present in a much higher concentration than in most other living organisms. The roots of the hair are revitalized by this active substance, and cell division and growth of the eyelashes and eyebrows are activated. It is used mainly in serums to promote the growth of eyelashes or eyebrows, since it can be shown that it favors the anagen phase (growth phase) of the hair, lengthens them and prevents their premature loss or breakage in the catagen or telogen. In general, the active substance considerably improves its texture and elasticity and therefore leads to healthier, longer or denser eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Chlorphenesin : Analyzed in the anti-wrinkle cream Vita Lift 5 from L’Oreal Men Expert .
- Sorbic Acid : Analyzed in the Lancaster Skin Therapy eye contour .
RapidLash Eyelash Strengthening Serum Review Summary
It is a fairly complete formula, which uses a combination of peptides to achieve a lengthening of the eyelashes, and an increase in growth.
And it also includes hyaluronic acid, Provitamin B5 and amino acids, which hydrate and strengthen the present eyelashes.
One surprise is finding coral oil, an ingredient that lengthens the anagen phase of eyelash growth, a great substitute for prostaglandin derivatives.
But its formula also contains certain questionable ingredients like Phenoxyethanol and Chlorphenesin (both are known eye irritants). Fortunately, the latter are in very low proportions.
It can be a great option as a substitute for prostaglandin serums.
A similar formula is that of the Nezeni Cosmetics serum, which also includes a combination of peptides, Provitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid.
They are two very similar serums, and the results you will get are similar in both.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.