One of the most widely consumed teas in the world is rosemary tea , with a pleasant taste and many beneficial properties for the body. In this article, we are going to provide information about this delicious and healthy drink for you to try!
Rosemary Tea: What is it for?
It has been used in many religious ceremonies and also in the treatment of various diseases due to its antioxidant properties. Studies show that consuming this herb helps improve liver, brain, and heart problems . Here are some of the indications.
Rosemary tea indication
The consumption of rosemary is recommended for people with headaches, digestive problems, in the fight against various infections and lately it has been used in the fight against Alzheimer’s disease because its properties improve cerebral blood circulation, stimulating the fields concentration and memory.
Does rosemary tea make you lose weight?
It is a diuretic , that is, it eliminates excess fluids from the body, and it fights against anxiety , causing the person not to seek comfort in food. The drink has a satisfactory effect, making the person eat less and, in addition, regulates intestinal function, helping to lose weight to improve health .
Rosemary tea benefits
Know the main ones in the following list:
- Fight bronchitis and colds ;
- Combat dandruff and hair loss ; in this case, in addition to drinking the tea, you can use it to wash your hair;
- It is very good for diabetics, as it helps the body absorb sugar;
- Very effective against cardiac arrhythmia and cardiovascular problems ;
- Improves liver function and accelerates metabolism;
- Fight against muscle pain and tendonitis;
- It is sudorific and digestive;
- Helps in memory recovery ;
- Combat burns and skin injuries;
- Regulates the body temperature in a balanced way;
- Combat anemia and blood problems such as non-regular menstruation;
- Recovers the nervous system after prolonged intellectual effort ;
- Fight mental fatigue.
Can rosemary tea cause abortions?
As it has various chemical properties, it is not recommended that women who are pregnant or planning to have a baby ingest this tea, because the components present in the herb can harm the fetus. Ideally, in these cases you always consult your doctor for a better follow-up.
Like any plant that has various chemical elements, rosemary can lead to complications if taken in excess or by people with a history of epilepsy , prostate, skin and stomach problems , and can cause irritation to the intestine and kidney . So don’t overindulge.
Side effects of excess consumption
The consumption of rosemary should not be exaggerated, as excess can cause such as nephritis or gastroenteritis . On the other hand, its consumption is not recommended by pregnant women or people with a clinical picture of epilepsy.
How to make rosemary tea?
Each person has their way of preparing teas, but in general the preparation method is very similar and follows the same pattern. Therefore, so that you can prepare it, we are going to show you one of the most delicious recipes that gives it a tempting taste for the palate. Read more below.
Making this drink is very easy, just select the ingredients:
- 1 liter of water, 1 tablespoon (soup) of rosemary leaves;
- Boil the water, turn off the heat, put the leaves and let it rest;
- Once cold, strain and drink.
- Ideally, drink at least 3 cups of tea a day, after meals.
Where to buy it?
This plant is well known and can be found in supermarkets, markets, and health food stores. It is up to you, the important thing is that the options abound.
- Dry rosemary 50 gr
- Rosemary leaf 30 G
- Rosemary Bag 75 gr of Soria Natural
Rosemary and hair
Rosemary serves as a tonic for the scalp and dandruff . To do this, a very strong tea is made with rosemary and sage and added to the shampoo in the ratio of one teaspoon to one bottle.
We know that hair loss can be caused by several factors, but one of these is associated with the body’s exposure to free radicals, which lead to accelerated aging of cells and, therefore, degeneration of the hair follicle .
Rosemary is extremely rich in antioxidants , which fight free radicals, and therefore a good option to combat this problem.
In addition to helping hair loss and dandruff, rosemary also helps strengthen hairs .
Homemade rosemary tea recipe for hair
- Make a very strong infusion. A good amount for one-time use is 50 ml. To further enhance the effect, add 5 drops of rosemary essential oil .
- Mix and apply all over the scalp, massaging in enough.
- Let it sit for at least 30 minutes, then wash your hair normally. Apply the liquid to your hair 3 times a week.
Rosemary and skin
It also has many benefits for the skin due to its analgesic, cooling, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties; It stimulates peripheral circulation, anti-acne , tonic and is suitable for oily skin .
Homemade rosemary tea recipe for skin
- Make a very strong tea with rosemary, an amount of around 50 ml.
- Strain and with the help of a cotton ball, apply the tea all over your face, especially where you have more pimples. Rosemary fights against skin redness and prevents the appearance of new pimples.
- Store the rest in a clean dark glass container. You can use the tea for a few more days .
Buy rosemary tea and the best brands
- Rosemary Tea – 50g – (loose leaves)
- Dried Rosemary Leaves Bio 200g
- Dry rosemary 50 gr
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.