S5 is a new, sophisticated and personalized range of skin care products that offers products that fight against the five most common problems caused by our stressful lives, pollution and excesses.
These are: Redness / tenderness, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, premature aging and dryness.
To treat all these problems, the brand has designed a regenerating anti-aging serum with natural botanical ingredients designed to respect the skin.
S5 provides a comprehensive defense against the effects of modern life that affect us all: high levels of stress, environmental damage and dysregulation of the immune system.
Inside the S5 serum is the exclusive Extreme Protection Complex. This proprietary blend works to strengthen the skin’s barrier layer and forms a shield around cells to protect them from contamination, blue light, and EMFs.
It also reduces the effect of cortisol damage on the skin and helps prevent immune system overload and chronic skin inflammation.
All S5 products are hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin, free of SLS / SLES, parabens, petrochemicals, TEA and artificial and vegan colors. Products are manufactured in small batches to preserve freshness, in a study laboratory in Hertfordshire, UK.
The serum is packaged in an elegant laboratory bottle that gives it an almost medical feel, and being opaque, it prevents its assets from breaking down.
Its light texture makes it magically melt on your skin, and it smells divine. Makes skin feel extremely smooth and plump immediately.
Actually, we still do not know what are the ingredients that the serum includes, so we are going to analyze its INCI to reel off everything that S5 has to offer us.
And since we see that you are interested in taking care of your skin, we recommend that you take a look at our article with the Best Serums for Women of 60 years , where you can find 6 options that will renew your skin.
S5 Renew Serum Aging Analysis
- Coco-Caprylate : Analyzed in the Caudalie Premier Cru eye contour .
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate / Stearate : New generation emulsifier for oil-in-water emulsions characterized by its high compatibility and efficiency. It is particularly appreciated because it adds emollient and moisturizing properties to its emulsifying function. It also improves the function of the skin as a natural barrier, protecting it against external agents and maintaining the level of hydration.
- Betaine : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Pseudoal Teromonas Ferment Extract : Analyzed in Cien’s Gold anti-wrinkle serum .
- Sodium Hyaluronate : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Tephrosia Purpurea Seed Extract : Together with propanediol, the extract from the seeds of Tephrosia purpurea form the compound Neurophroline. A specific extraction of the seeds of this plant has been carried out to obtain a condensate enriched in specific sugars including stachyose and ciceritol. This exclusive extract has been shown to have unique biological abilities to break down cortisol production by skin cells, activate the release of a natural calming neuropeptide that acts on mood, and visibly improve skin tone within two weeks.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Propanediol : Tested in the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye contour .
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) : Tested in Biotherm Homme Age Fitness Advanced wrinkle cream .
- Sodium Levulinate : Analyzed in Mad Hippie’s Vitamin C Serum .
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate : Analyzed in Natura Siberica’s Eagle Eye contour .
- Sodium Anisate : Analyzed in Mad Hippie’s Vitamin C Serum .
- Xanthan Gum : Tested in L’Oreal’s Vita Lift 5 Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Sodium Dehydroacetate : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Parfum (Natural fragrance) .
- Citric Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
S5 Renew Serum Aging analysis summary
According to S5 skincare research, 80% of premature skin aging is caused by skin stress, which stimulates enzymes that can damage collagen and elastin, causing a visible loss of skin tone and volume. skin.
To do this, the company uses the power of ingredients found in extreme areas of the world, such as the Wadi Desert and Antarctica. One of the advantages of this company is that it tries to use natural and organic ingredients as much as possible.
It is not surprising that the Renew Aging Serum uses active ingredients that increase the production of collagen and elastin, such as the extract of the Pseudoalteromonas ferment , a marine bacteria that regenerates and increases collagen in the skin.
It also includes Low Molecular Weight Natural Hyaluronic Acid. This ingredient effectively locks in moisture and at the same time decreases the hyper-reactivity of the skin to help slow down the aging process. In addition, it stimulates regeneration at the epidermal level to reverse skin aging.
And Tephrosia Purpurea extract , a natural flaming agent that improves the texture and radiance of the skin, using cell renewal properties that enhance collagen and elastin.
This compound is also known to reduce inflammatory markers and fight free radicals, while also decreasing melanin synthesis to lighten the skin.
However, apart from these 3 active ingredients that we have highlighted, and aloe vera, the product does not have more regenerating and anti-aging ingredients.
And we believe that a good anti-aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. So in this sense it falls a bit short on benefits.
The perfume that this product uses is natural, as many fragrance ingredients can have high levels of allergens (and if we look at many ranges of skin care products, we will realize how difficult it is to find a perfume that is natural and hypoallergenic).
S5 serum is certified organic by Ecocert, uses 100% natural ingredients derived in a sustainable way (although the organic content of the products varies) and is ideal for sensitive skin .
It is free of parabens, SLD / SLES, DEA, mineral oil, silicone, propylene glycol, GMOs, and synthetic fragrances.
S5 Skincare Renew Serum is for night use, and can be used alone or in combination with a moisturizer.
A more complete option against aging is the Nezeni Cosmetics serum, full of antioxidants such as vitamin C, anti-wrinkle agents such as Cobiolift, or hydrating hyaluronic acid.
You have a complete analysis of this serum in this link , where we tell you why we like it so much.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.