Simon & Tom’s eyelash growth enhancer serum is a great solution to the problems of sparse and fragile eyelashes that many women suffer.
If you want prettier, longer, thicker and dense eyelashes in 4-8 weeks, or equally bushy eyebrows, this serum will suit you.
The formula with natural extracts has no fragrances, parabens, formaldehydes, phatalates, petrochemicals; GMO, triclosan or color. We will check this now by analyzing the INCI.
In addition, the container is 7 ml, so it spreads a lot.
And since I see that you are interested in having healthy and beautiful eyelashes, you cannot miss this Analysis with the Best Eyelash Serums that you have right now.
Simon & Tom Eyelash and Eyebrow Serum Analysis
- Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract : Burdock extract has been used for centuries as a blood purifier, to remove some toxins from the bloodstream, as a diuretic (which helps the body eliminate excess water by increasing urine production ) and as a topical remedy for skin problems such as acne, eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis. Up to 65 percent of the root is made up of complex carbohydrates known as fructo-oligo-saccharides (FOS), including inulin. Burdock root also contains at least five powerful flavonoid-type antioxidants. Whether using leaves, roots, or seeds, burdock is a useful ingredient for all skin types. It can be problematic for those sensitive to plants in the ragweed or chamomile family.
- Castor Oil : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Epilobium Fleischeri (Alpine Willowherb) Extract: Alpine oleander extract has a number of interesting cosmetic applications, especially in the control of oily skin, as it seems to be able to regulate sebum production. This action is probably due to its high flavonoid content and the tannin Enetin B which appears capable of helping to inhibit the overproduction of 5 alpha-reductase and aromatase, which can lead to overproduction of sebum. Therefore, it can also be helpful for people with acne prone skin, oily scalp, and seborrheic dermatitis. It could also help control T-zone problems. Another potentially interesting area for this product could be hair loss, as 5 alpha-reductase inhibition drugs are currently used to treat hair loss and baldness of male pattern. These work by preventing 5-alpha reductase from converting testosterone, into the more potent dihydrotestosterone that causes hair follicles to stop producing. Since much of the 5-alpha reductase in the body is produced in the skin and then inhibited, this could help slow hair loss or even reverse the process.
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract : Nettle extract that, applied topically, has a number of benefits for the skin. Like most plants, nettle has a number of protective antioxidants that help protect against environmental stressors, providing anti-aging benefits. It acts as a natural astringent, tightens and firms the skin, regulates the natural production of sebum, treats acne, promotes flawless skin and accelerates the healing process of wounds and burns. Additionally, nettle is said to have a stimulating effect on the scalp, strengthen and strengthen hair follicles, aid hair growth, and treat dandruff.
- Laminaria Digitata (Oarweed) Extract : Analyzed in the eye contour Eye Wonder by Oskia .
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageen Moss) : Tested in Biotherm Homme Age Fitness Advanced wrinkle cream .
- Algae Extract : Analyzed in the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye contour .
- Ziniger Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract : Analyzed in NewPeptin’s Wrinkle Repair anti-wrinkle cream .
- Xantham Gum : Analyzed in the anti-wrinkle cream Vita Lift 5 from L’Oreal Men Expert .
- Panthenol : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Sorbic Acid : Analyzed in the Lancaster Skin Therapy eye contour .
- Benzyl Alcohol : Tested in Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Argania Spinosa Oil (Argan) : Analyzed in the eye contour of Nutreplus as Argania spinosa kernel oil.
- Butylene Glycol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Dextran : Tested on Clarins’ eye contour .
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 : It is a biomimetic signal peptide, or what is the same, a laboratory synthesized peptide that mimics the behavior of a natural peptide present in the body. Acetyl-tetrapeptide-3 stimulates the extracellular matrix proteins by strengthening the structures that surround the hair follicles, which gives the hair a firmer anchor and reduces damage. It stimulates the synthesis of type III collagen, as well as collagen VII, one of the main components of the anchoring fibrils located in the basement membrane around the hairy papilla. Acetyl tetrapeptide-3 is supposed to lengthen the hair shaft and increase the follicle length by 35%.
- Trifolium Pratense Extract : Red clover extract rich in isoflavones, compounds that have antioxidant properties. It’s particularly great in one particular antioxidant called Biochanin A, which is classified as a phytoestrogen. One thing Biochanin A is good at is inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase. This is related to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which causes hair loss by shortening the growth cycle, producing progressively shorter and finer hair. DHT is formed by the action of 5-alpha-reductase on testosterone. So keeping 5-alpha-reductase in check, Biochanin A does a much better job than the powerful antioxidant EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) found in tea.
Summary analysis Eyelash and eyebrow Serum Simon & Tom
Its ingredients include Capixyl, a mixture of Water, Butylene Glycol, Dextran, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 and Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract.
Water and Butylene Glycol are solvents for the featured active ingredients, while Dextran, which is a high molecular weight sugar, is used as a thickener and viscosity enhancer.
In this case, the Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 peptide is aimed at a more resistant anchoring of the eyelash hairs. And red clover extract is rich in biochanin A, a phytoestrogen.
In studies out there, this combination produces a synergistic effect to help hair follicles in several ways:
The first is to inhibit 5-alpha-reductase, which prevents dihydrotestosterone (DHT) from shortening the hair growth cycle. It also improves the ECM protein (extracellular matrix) to achieve better hair anchorage. Studies seem to indicate that hair follicles are longer and thicker.
It reduces the damage caused by inflammation and shows an increase in the anagen phase of hair growth, and a decrease in the telogen phase. In other words: more growth and less hair loss.
However, not everything in this formula is good. There are a couple of ingredients that I don’t like at all, which are irritating and toxic, so you have to be careful.
A quite similar option is that of Nezeni Cosmetics, a serum that also has natural ingredients that promote the growth and thickening of the eyelashes.
They share some ingredients, like pro-vitamin B5, although Nezeni’s formula has more peptides, fatty acids, and moisturizers.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.