It has become one of the most famous creams in our country when the rumor started that it was chosen by Isabel Presley to get her porcelain skin.
Although I doubt this rumor is true, this cream is still one of the best sellers, and that is why I have decided to analyze it, and thus see if it can do something to delay aging, or not.
As active principles, collagen, TECA (active ingredients of Centella Asiatica) and aloe vera are mentioned, to reduce wrinkles, delay skin aging, and renew, smooth and hydrate the skin, leaving the skin as perfect, as that of Isabel Presley.
Find more popular face creams in this Best Face Cream Review , and see how beneficial they really are.
Xhekpon cream facial care analysis from Vectem sa
- Propylene Glycol : Analyzed in the eye contour Revitalift Laser X3 of L’Oreal .
- C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Isopropyl Myristate: Isopropyl myristate is a synthetic oil used as an emollient, thickening agent, or lubricant in beauty products. Composed of isopropyl alcohol (a derivative of propane) and myristic acid (a natural fatty acid), it is a very popular cosmetic and pharmaceutical ingredient. It is frequently used as an additive in shaving creams, shampoos, bath oils, antiperspirants, deodorants, oral hygiene products, and various creams and lotions. A unique feature of Isopropyl Myristate is its ability to reduce the greasy feel caused by the high oil content of other ingredients in a product. But although it is an effective emollient, repeated use of products with this ingredient can lead to clogged pores. In more than 5% of the formulations it can cause skin irritation, so it is considered comedogenic and aggravates acne. There is strong evidence that products intended for use around the eyes or on the skin, as well as aerosol products containing isopropyl myristate, cause skin, lung and eye irritation. It has been approved for use in cosmetics, although its quantity should be limited. It is generally considered a safe ingredient in recommended concentrations.
- Palmitic Acid : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Stearic Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Hydrolyzed Collagen : Analyzed in the Nezeni Cosmetics eye contour .
- Cyclomethicone : Tested on Avene’s eye contour .
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Cetyl Alcohol : Analyzed in the anti-wrinkle cream Vita Lift 5 from L’Oreal Men Expert .
- Triethanolamine : Analyzed in the anti-wrinkle cream Vita Lift 5 from L’Oreal Men Expert .
- Sodium PCA : Tested on the Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkleresist24 eye contour .
- Parfum .
- Methylparaben : PARABEN.
- Ethylparaben : PARABEN.
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Asiaticoside : It is a terpenoid component extracted from Centella Asiatica. It has been shown to increase collagen synthesis and therefore anti-wrinkle activity. In vitro evaluations have demonstrated the receptor activity of Asiaticoside in collagen synthesis. Clinical evaluations confirm its anti-wrinkle efficacy. It is usually used in combination with Asiatic Acid and Madecassic Acid (the following two ingredients) forming the compound Plantactiv Centella, a powerful anti-aging treatment that prevents and smoothes wrinkles, in addition to firming the body, shaping it, and caring for the skin afterwards. from sun exposure.
- Asiatic Acid : Asian acid is an isolated and purified triterpenic acid (min. 95%) from the leaves of Centella asiatica. Recommended for skin care, anti-aging and regeneration thanks to its proven efficacy on GAGs, the release of proteoglycans, the activation of collagen synthesis and its antimicrobial activity.
- Madecassic Acid : One of the three triterpenes isolated from Centella asiatica. Its healing property has been attributed to its ability to stimulate collagen synthesis. It has the ability to restructure the extracellular matrix of the dermis, thus stimulating collagen synthesis. It is also known to play an important role in suppressing inflammation by inhibiting the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines and regulating the expression of certain enzymes that lead to inflammation.
- Linalool : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Limonene : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Benzoic Acid : Analyzed in Mercadona’s Sisbela eye contour .
- Citric Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Potassium Sorbate : Analyzed in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Sodium Benzoate : Analyzed in the Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Geraniol : Analyzed in the Decléor Harmonie Calm eye contour .
- Coumarin : Analyzed in Biotherme Homme Force Supreme anti-wrinkle cream .
- Citronellol : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
Summary of analysis Facial care Xhekpon Cream from Vectem sa
It is a cream that starts badly from the first ingredient, which is an irritant and sensitizer. And it continues badly, with more irritants, toxic, comedogenic, silicones, parabens and other ingredients that are harmful to the skin.
And worst of all, it includes an ingredient that enhances the penetration of other ingredients, chemicals, and toxins into the dermis, increasing the potential for irritation.
Actually, assets only have those described at the beginning, collagen, TECA (active ingredients of Centella Asiatica) and aloe vera.
It is true that all of them work by increasing collagen synthesis, which firms the skin and reduces wrinkles, but unfortunately, none of these active ingredients are in an adequate proportion for their benefits to be noticed.
So it is highly unlikely that using this cream you will achieve the immaculate complexion of Isabel Presley. It is not worth trying, as it does more harm than good.
On the other hand, if you are going to notice results in a few days with Nezeni Cosmetics Collagen cream, with many more active ingredients, in a large proportion. I am using it now and I love it.
Also, you save yourself the combined effect due to all the harmful ingredients it includes. If you want to see the complete analysis of this cream, you have it linked in the article that I recommend at the beginning.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.