The new generation of anti-aging skin care from Europe’s # 1 anti-aging brand is called Liftactiv Supreme. Created specifically to counteract daily aging, and to be able to show off younger-looking skin all day long.
Its anti-wrinkle cream achieves short and long-term results thanks to its combination of 5% Rhamnose, a plant sugar of natural origin, and the Day-Proof complex, to continuously fight against the development of aging signs, especially those that are manifest at night.
Instantly smoothes the look of fine lines and wrinkles; brightens complexion, stimulates skin, and visibly smoothes wrinkles over time.
Its 3D optical correctors simultaneously erase and illuminate dull and tired skin, making skin look younger throughout the day. And of course, the Vichy mineralizing water will strengthen the skin against internal and external aggressors.
It seems like a good option, but of all the anti-wrinkle creams that we have analyzed, we are left with the one recommended by the Article of The Best Anti-Wrinkle Creams on the market.
Analysis Vichy Liftactiv Supreme anti-wrinkle cream
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Dimethicone : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Rhamnose : Analyzed in the Bioderma Sensibio eye contour .
- Isohexadecane : Tested in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Alcohol Denat : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Propanediol : Tested in the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye contour .
- Isopropyl Isostearate : Tested in the Olay Eyes Ultimate eye contour .
- Vinyl Dimethicone / Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer : Analyzed in the Olay Eyes Ultimate eye contour .
- Cetyl Alcohol : Tested in L’Oréal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream .
- Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer : Tested in the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye contour .
- Behenyl Alcohol : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Nylon-12 : Tested in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Peg-100 Stearate : Tested in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Ci 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride : Tested in SkinCeuticals AGE Interrupter Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide : Analyzed in the Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Stearic Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Stearyl Alcohol : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Arachidyl Alcohol : Analyzed in NeoStrata’s Bionic anti-wrinkle cream .
- Cetearyl Alcohol : Analyzed in the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye eye contour .
- Cetearyl Glucoside : Analyzed in the Decléor Harmonie Calm eye contour .
- Caffeine : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone : Analyzed in Vichy’s Liftactiv Serum .
- Palmitic Acid : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Adenosine : Analyzed in the eye contour Génifique Yeux de Lancôme .
- Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate : Tested in L’Oréal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream .
- Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate : Analyzed in Natura Siberica’s Eagle Gaze eye contour as Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate.
- Disodium Edta : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Caprylyl Glycol : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Citric Acid : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite : Synthetic Fluorphlogopite is a substitute for the mineral fluorine. This substance exists as very large heavy particles due to its high molecular weight. It is this high molecular weight that makes it ideal for increasing the viscosity of a formulation and for use as a filler. It is the large size of the particles which also means that this substance will only penetrate the skin to a very limited degree, preventing the body from absorbing any potentially harmful elements found in the ingredient, preventing the leaching of fluoride and aluminum ions. on the body in any significant amount.
- Acrylamide / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer : Tested in the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye contour .
- Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate : Analyzed in NeoStrata’s Bionic anti-wrinkle cream .
- Polysorbate 80 : Tested in the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye contour .
- Parfum / Fragrance .
Summary analysis Vichy Liftactiv Supreme anti-wrinkle cream
According to what the manufacturer indicated in the description, the Rhamnose had to be at the top of the list, and it is. We can find it in fourth place, only after Vichy water, an emollient and a silicone.
This ingredient is interesting because it has the property of activating fibroblasts that synthesize collagen to smooth wrinkles, and also acts as an anti-inflammatory and soothing to the skin.
The following ingredients are a combination of emollients, silicones, softeners and surfactants, some of them with the power to irritate the skin. Basically, ingredients that are not going to offer us anything in the fight against wrinkles.
Of all the other compounds, only Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, a component extracted from bitter orange, grapefruit, and other citrus peels and pulp that has antioxidant and skin-lightening properties, is worth it.
It is a pity that the Vichy cream does not include any really anti-wrinkle ingredients, since with this formulation little is going to firm the skin.
In addition to this really significant detail, it must also be taken into account that the formula has several ingredients that it would be advisable to avoid, such as various irritants, alcohol, harmful preservatives, and chemical perfumes and dyes that are irritating and sensitizing.
Alcohol probably won’t irritate your skin (probably because the rest of the formula is very hydrating and counteracts that effect), but it’s still something sensitive skin should be careful about. Another thing sensitive skin should watch out for is the smell: it’s medicinal, fresh and subtle, but it can cause irritation in some people.
If you prefer a more effective and less damaging option for the skin, Nezeni’s Anti-aging Botox Effect cream is what you need. It is the cream that we have chosen as the best anti-wrinkle, both for its truly effective anti-aging actives, and for the absence of harmful ingredients.
It has some of the best proven anti-wrinkle ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid and peptides, and all actives are in high concentrations. So do not hesitate, Nezeni is the anti-wrinkle cream that your skin needs.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.