Plump and restore your skin while you sleep with this Weleda Pomegranate Firming Night Cream. It is wonderfully hydrating and works to improve skin firmness and elasticity, harnessing the power of pomegranate extract, which is recognized for its properties to promote collagen and elastin production.
This cream also includes golden millet, which is a rich source of vitamin E and fatty acids to help fight hyperpigmentation.
Organic argan oil helps regeneration at night, making you wake up with firm and renewed skin. Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, renewing the skin, and improving its elasticity.
This facial care is natural, free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, dyes, free of raw materials derived from mineral oils. Certified with organic ingredients and suitable for vegans.
It is time to analyze all the ingredients of the formula. Below I leave a summary of this analysis evaluating the quality of the cream. But if you want the best, go directly to the Review of the Best Firming Creams for the Face .
WELEDA Pomegranate Firming Night Cream Review
- Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil : Analyzed in Weleda’s Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream .
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Alcohol : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men as Alcohol Denat.
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Glyceryl Stearate SE : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream for men .
- Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil : Tested in the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye contour .
- Punica Granatum Seed Oil : Analyzed in Lancaster Youth Renewal 365 Skin Repair Serum as Punica Granatum Extract.
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil : Analyzed in the Bulldog Skincare for Men Original eye contour .
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil : Analyzed in the Nutreplus Triple Action eye contour .
- Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract : Analyzed in the Bulldog Skincare for Men Original eye contour .
- Helianthus Annuus Petal Extract : Same as Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil ingredient, discussed above.
- Tapioca Starch : Tested in Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler SPF 30 Cream .
- Xanthan Gum : Analyzed in L’Oréal Men Expert’s Vita Lift 5 anti-wrinkle cream .
- Fragrance .
- Limonene : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Linalool : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Geraniol : Analyzed in the Decléor Harmonie Calm eye contour .
- Citral : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Men .
- Coumarin : Analyzed in Biotherm Homme Force Supreme anti-wrinkle cream .
WELEDA Pomegranate Firming Night Cream Analysis Summary
The formula starts directly with botanical actives, such as sesame seed oil (emollient and barrier), sunflower seed oil (a great antioxidant), and shea butter (a very nutritious ingredient).
Although alcohol has also made its way to the top of the list, so it can be somewhat irritating.
Without a doubt, the star of the composition is pomegranate oil, which is the only ingredient that can create collagen, and also prevents the breakdown of existing collagen fibers, and regenerates.
Borage oil and argan oil finish the list of botanical actives, providing an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and emollient effect to the formula.
Most of the actives are in a good proportion, and in addition to firming the skin, it also hydrates it and protects it from free radicals, making it an anti-aging cream.
I am not very funny about the perfume and the amount of fragrances it has, but it is one of the least harmful formulas that we are going to find.
By using only botanical ingredients, the power to tighten the skin is quite limited. Ideally, a formula that contains amino acids, hyaluronic acid, or ingredients that increase collagen synthesis, along with ingredients of natural origin.
Nezeni Cosmetics cream is a good example of this, as it includes a high proportion of hyaluronic acid, Cobiolift (quinoa extract), Dragon’s Blood (extract of a tree) in addition to glycerin, vitamin E and arginine, an amino acid.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.