Eucerin’s classic mattifying and purifying moisturizer has changed its name, although we don’t know if the formula is as well. We are going to analyze Dermopure, a moisturizer specially designed for skin prone to blemishes.
Because oily skin also needs hydration, but with a special formula that does not cause more shine or produce more oil. Like Eucerin, with salicylic acid, sebum regulating agents and mattifying particles.
Ingredients that prevent the appearance of new blemishes. We are going to analyze the INCI to see where all these assets are in the formula.
We have several moisturizers reviewed, they are all in this article with the Best Moisturizers for Men , along with a lot of information about these important cosmetics.
Eucerin Dermopure Oil Control Mattifying Hydrating Facial Fluid Analysis
- Tapioca Starch : Tested in Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler SPF 30 Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Glycerin : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Dimethicone : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Cetearyl Alcohol : Analyzed in the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye eye contour .
- Salicylic Acid : Analyzed in the Lancaster Skin Therapy eye contour .
- Carnitine : Analyzed in Kanebo’s Sensai Ultimate The Concentrate Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Decylene Glycol : Analyzed in Acqua di Parma Barbiere Revitalizing Serum Collection .
- Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract : Tested in Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP + R Serum as Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract.
- Peg-150 Distearate: Used as an emulsifier and thickener. 150 designates the molecular weight of this PEG. PEGs are controversial ingredients, in part due to their ability to penetrate the skin and be absorbed by the body, or to aid other chemicals and ingredients in absorption. According to the research, low molecular weight PEG ingredients were minimally absorbed, and high molecular weight PEGs (PEG-75 and above) were not absorbed through intact skin; PEG 150 is high molecular weight and is not easily absorbed through the skin. Based on the available data, it is concluded that PEGs of a wide range of molecular weights (200 to over 10,000), their ethers (laureths, ceteths, ceteareths, steareths, and oleths), and fatty acid esters (laurates, dilaurates, stearates, distearates) are safe for use in cosmetics. PEG 150 Distearate is not considered an irritant or sensitizer, and is approved for use, but not on damaged or irritated skin, as it may contain harmful impurities, including ethylene oxide, known to increase the incidence of uterine cancers. and breast and leukemia.
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate : Analyzed in the Eagle Look eye contour from Natura Siberica .
- Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer : Tested in Shiseido Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Xanthan Gum : Analyzed in the anti-wrinkle cream Vita Lift 5 from L’Oreal Men Expert .
- Hydroxyethylcellulose : Analyzed in Nezeni Cosmetics anti-wrinkle cream .
- Trisodium Edta : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream as Disodium Edta.
- Sodium Hydroxide : Analyzed in Fiori di Cipria’s anti-wrinkle cream .
- Sodium Chloride : Analyzed in the Nuxellence de Nuxe eye contour .
- Phenoxyethanol : Tested in Clarins Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream .
- Perfume .
Summary analysis Eucerin Dermopure Oil Control Mattifying Moisturizing Facial Fluid
The formula is a bit low on assets. It has few ingredients, and most are ingredients to form the cream (stabilizers, binders, emulsifiers, etc.), which do not contribute anything to the skin.
There are some emollients and occlusives, but they are minimal. And for oily skin there are also anti-inflammatories, exfoliants and antioxidants in a good proportion.
Unfortunately, at the bottom of the list there are some ingredients that I do not like at all, toxic, irritants and perfume. Also be careful about going outside without sun protection, since salicylic acid increases sensitivity to the sun.
The result is a cream that hydrates, but not too much, although it is not an anti-acne treatment, it stays more in a cream that mattifies shine.
Nezeni Cosmetics Collagen cream is also suitable for oily skin, since it is a non-comedogenic formula that will not produce more fat. But it is somewhat more hydrating, and it also takes care of the problems of more mature skin, such as wrinkles.
And something that comes in handy is that it does not have irritating or toxic ingredients, so it can also be used by sensitive skin.
Kathie Sand always saw the world of beauty as the terrain on which to build her professional career, a goal that was clear to her when she was only 15 years old. Her great concern to expand knowledge led her to settle in Paris where she studied hand in hand with the best beauty professionals and with the most advanced techniques for skin care.